Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Englands antiserbian actions now and in history

Idiot it´s not only about drugs. You are doomed to extinct soon. West is going down like my grandfather Slobjob after some slivovitz on a stray dogs pee pee, already in motion.
Fixed it for you

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Facts are shown in the independent Norwegian documentary, facts that you deny. You are scum and are vanishing forever, no matter what false claim you may write that you will not be taken over by muslims, who allready massrape english girls and humiliate you daily. Poetic justice.
One day us degenerate English men will fight for our country . Might not happen soon but it will happen. Remind us again why you ran away instead of fighting for yours .

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
You can come with the other shithead to Sweden and we will fight, no weapons. The Russians crushed you, you cowards ran didnt have a chance, best swedish hooligans had a fight with a average Russian group, after only one minute the swedes surrendered. I love fight without weapons, come it will be fun. I travel a lot to Russia and my Russian brothers same as me love to fight without weapons. But when fight with you it will be extra.
How many times have you beaten up your wife ? Do tell us .

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You degenerates deny facts.
1520798794258.gif

You are degenerate. England no more exists, english goverment is working for muslims against you, muslims humiliate you daily, massrape english girls, and soon you will be extinct, it´s facts. It´s your beloved turkishbosnians you supported to massrape serbian children and women and then slaughtered them and every Serbian life in the 50 Serbian villages around Srebrenica. There is no lower form of inhuman scum then you.

You say it like it's a bad thing!

Anyway, I have good news for you. I was watching Porridge on Netflix last night (it's a modern form of television) and Lennie Godber explained that an isthmus is a small, narrow strip of land joining two larger bodies of land.

There you are! You sit between the larger body that is the civilised western world and the larger body that is the paranoid, homophobic-but-ruled-by-a-closet-gay Russia on the other. You are the small, narrow strip of land between the two. Serbistia (I think that is what it is called. It just doesn't stick in the mind does it?) is an isthmus.

It was on the BBC so it must be true.

I have just finished reading about Operation Barrass in a marvellous book called Operation Certain Death. You make the West Side Boys look like positive bastions of stability and self-control. Are you on any prescribed medication? If not may I suggest a visit to what passes for medical professionals in Serbistan - witch-doctor? Shaman? Wise-Woman? - to ask for some.

needlewaver

War Hero
image.jpeg

The Wise Woman; or Miss Serbia 2019. Take your pick.

Dread

LE
View attachment 396372

The Wise Woman; or Miss Serbia 2019. Take your pick.
That's Miss Serbia 2015, with the photo taken this year. They don't age well beyond 30.

@VRS I insured a couple of parquet manufactures on the outskirts of Banja Luka in 2001 (owned by Austrians, hence my involvement because the locals are too corrupt and too stupid to buy insurance without a gun to their head). Because all the men ran away a few years earlier the town was heaving with young lasses gagging for cock and a possible exit from the country.

My balls were sucked dry on every trip by local lovelies. Chatting to one (I know, what was I thinking!) she said the reason why local girls loved Western European men so much (my Hungarian colleague never even got a hand-job) was because unlike the local 'men' and other Eastern European types, Western European men don't beat their women every day and can actually make love to a woman, rather than a couple of quick dry thrusts and a run home to their daddy as the local men did.

Some good news for you: after I had opened an office in Beograd (now employing 29 people), I got chatting to some locals about my time in BiH during the '90s (which included a tour in '97 excavating mass graves of murdered civilians - mostly killed by Bosnian-Serb 'militias' and other Serb scum): the people of Serbia proper regard you as a bunch of inbred morons who'd rather masturbate into your mother's soiled underwear than date a real woman.

As a farewell snippet, I can guarantee that I've spunked inside more Bosnian-Serb women than you ever will. Јебем ти матер. Иди у курац.

VRS

Old-Salt
That's Miss Serbia 2015, with the photo taken this year. They don't age well beyond 30.

@VRS I insured a couple of parquet manufactures on the outskirts of Banja Luka in 2001 (owned by Austrians, hence my involvement because the locals are too corrupt and too stupid to buy insurance without a gun to their head). Because all the men ran away a few years earlier the town was heaving with young lasses gagging for cock and a possible exit from the country.

My balls were sucked dry on every trip by local lovelies. Chatting to one (I know, what was I thinking!) she said the reason why local girls loved Western European men so much (my Hungarian colleague never even got a hand-job) was because unlike the local 'men' and other Eastern European types, Western European men don't beat their women every day and can actually make love to a woman, rather than a couple of quick dry thrusts and a run home to their daddy as the local men did.

Some good news for you: after I had opened an office in Beograd (now employing 29 people), I got chatting to some locals about my time in BiH during the '90s (which included a tour in '97 excavating mass graves of murdered civilians - mostly killed by Bosnian-Serb 'militias' and other Serb scum): the people of Serbia proper regard you as a bunch of inbred morons who'd rather masturbate into your mother's soiled underwear than date a real woman.

As a farewell snippet, I can guarantee that I've spunked inside more Bosnian-Serb women than you ever will. Јебем ти матер. Иди у курац.
You are a lying scumbag. Hilariously a inhuman scum like you have Assad as a avatar, a man that Serbian national party have a long friendship with, only leader in Middle East that is good and do not harm the christian natives while Izrael and west help jihadists in Syria. Here are massdemonstrations from ordinary Serbian people support to Bosnian Serbian leader Радован Карачић:
THE FAMOUS HISTORIAN HAS DISMANTLED THE SREBRENICA MYTH! DR. EDWARD HERMAN: Serbs killed between 500 and 1,000 military-capable Muslims! AND IT'S ONLY FOR REVENGE!
The West's assertion is that 8,000 men and boys were executed in the Srebrenica massacre, but you will notice that it was all men and soldiers, and those formerly killed 2,383 civilians include a very large number of women and children.

So, we're talking about the execution of the army in another Massaka. And of course, it was never proven that 7,000 or 8,000 men and boys were killed. The bodies found in the tombs are about 2,500.

Many bodies have wounds that have been killed in battle. Western propaganda accounts that all bodies were found after July 1995. was executed, and very well known that a large number of those people had died in combat.

Also, another important record of the Srebrenica massacre is that all those killings of Serbs came from the area that was supposed to be a "safe haven". Srebrenica was to be a safe place, a safe haven. It was supposed to be a demilitarized area, but it never was.
So, soldiers, Bosnian Muslims, entered Srebrenica and killed Serb civilians. This was all completely neglected in the Western media. It turned out as if the Serbs came in July and started to kill arbitrary.

The French official, Filip Moriljon, said he was convinced the Serbs had killed Bosnian Muslims in Srebrenica because of what they had done to Serbs before July 1995. Year. It was not published in the Western media.

In other words, the first massacre is what led to a small second massacre of mostly military-capable people.

All this about the Srebrenica massacre is a major political scam. The massacre was, but he was the answer and revenge for the murdered women and children.
One of the commemormarks of the Srebrenica massacre, the second massacre, is that 20,000
Srebrenica women and children with buses transported to safe territory by the Serbian military. Women and children were not killed, but only militarily capable people, and a large part of them died in battle.
Web Translator
Surviving Serbs from turkbosnian concentration camps for Serbs in Sarajevo tells about the genocide on civilian Serbs in Sarajevo:
Serbian survivors from concentration camp Tarcin tell about the savagery that turkbosnians and croats who held the concentration camp daily raped Serbian little girls and women, daily severely beatings and humiliations commited on the Serbs in the concentration camp, western diplomats visited the concentration camp and they did nothing to stop it:
One of very few times New York Times and western media showed about albanian savagery:
The New York Times
Published: November 1, 1987

In Yugoslavia, Rising Ethnic Strife Brings Fears of Worse Civil Conflict

The current hostilities pit separatist-minded ethnic Albanians against the various Slavic populations of Yugoslavia and occur at all levels of society, from the highest officials to the humblest peasants.

A young Army conscript of ethnic Albanian origin shot up his barracks, killing four sleeping Slavic bunkmates and wounding six others.

The army says it has uncovered hundreds of subversive ethnic Albanian cells in its ranks. Some arsenals have been raided. Vicious Insults

Ethnic Albanians in the Government have manipulated public funds and regulations to take over land belonging to Serbs.

Slavic Orthodox churches have been attacked, and flags have been torn down. Wells have been poisoned and crops burned. Slavic boys have been knifed, and some young ethnic Albanians have been told by their elders to rape Serbian girls.

Ethnic Albanians comprise the fastest growing nationality in Yugoslavia and are expected soon to become its third largest, after the Serbs and Croats. Radicals' Goals

The goal of the radical nationalists among them, one said in an interview, is an ''ethnic Albania that includes western Macedonia, southern Montenegro, part of southern Serbia, Kosovo and Albania itself.'' That includes large chunks of the republics that make up the southern half of Yugoslavia.

Other ethnic Albanian separatists admit to a vision of a greater Albania governed from Pristina in southern Yugoslavia rather than Tirana, the capital of neighboring Albania.

As Slavs flee the protracted violence, Kosovo is becoming what ethnic Albanian nationalists have been demanding for years, and especially strongly since the bloody rioting by ethnic Albanians in Pristina in 1981 - an ''ethnically pure'' Albanian region, a ''Republic of Kosovo'' in all but name.

''We've already lost western Macedonia to the Albanians,'' said a member of the Yugoslav party presidium, explaining that the ethnic minority had driven the Slavic Macedonians out of the region. Attacks on Slavs

Last summer, the authorities in Kosovo said they documented 40 ethnic Albanian attacks on Slavs in two months. In the last two years, 320 ethnic Albanians have been sentenced for political crimes, nearly half of them characterized as severe.

In one incident, Fadil Hoxha, once the leading politician of ethnic Albanian origin in Yugoslavia, joked at an official dinner in Prizren last year that Serbian women should be used to satisfy potential ethnic Albanian rapists. After his quip was reported this October, Serbian women in Kosovo protested, and Mr. Hoxha was dismissed from the Communist Party.
In Yugoslavia, Rising Ethnic Strife Brings Fears of Worse Civil Confl…

VRS

Old-Salt
You say it like it's a bad thing!

Anyway, I have good news for you. I was watching Porridge on Netflix last night (it's a modern form of television) and Lennie Godber explained that an isthmus is a small, narrow strip of land joining two larger bodies of land.

There you are! You sit between the larger body that is the civilised western world and the larger body that is the paranoid, homophobic-but-ruled-by-a-closet-gay Russia on the other. You are the small, narrow strip of land between the two. Serbistia (I think that is what it is called. It just doesn't stick in the mind does it?) is an isthmus.

It was on the BBC so it must be true.

I have just finished reading about Operation Barrass in a marvellous book called Operation Certain Death. You make the West Side Boys look like positive bastions of stability and self-control. Are you on any prescribed medication? If not may I suggest a visit to what passes for medical professionals in Serbistan - witch-doctor? Shaman? Wise-Woman? - to ask for some.
You reply that western support of massrapings and slaughtered of everything in Serbian villages around Srebrenica is a good thing. That says it all about you inhuman scum, no medication can help you.

VRS

Old-Salt
One day us degenerate English men will fight for our country . Might not happen soon but it will happen. Remind us again why you ran away instead of fighting for yours .
I explained several times to you degenerate brits. Albanian came with NATO forces, they had tanks armed to the teeth, i had only a ak47, i was forced to leave my home or be executed. Many Serbs had lost their homes in Kosovo in similar way. You will never win back England you english lowlife scum, you have nothing but genocide, but now it is come back to you, muslims raped thousands of english girls and you did nothing, talk about cowards, muslims humiliate you daily and your goverment supports them. It is very amusing watching you english genocidal scum being treated that way.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
I explained several times to you degenerate brits. Albanian came with NATO forces, they had tanks armed to the teeth, i had only a ak47, i was forced to leave my home or be executed. Many Serbs had lost their homes in Kosovo in similar way. You will never win back England you english lowlife scum, you have nothing but genocide, but now it is come back to you, muslims raped thousands of english girls and you did nothing, talk about cowards, muslims humiliate you daily and your goverment supports them. It is very amusing watching you english genocidal scum being treated that way.
Just to sum up, you ran away.
You coward.

It's such a shame thst you decided to leave your home.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Shame you ran away leaving your women and children behind . Perhaps if you stayed you would have been executed and we would be saved from all the drivel you post on here .

Shame you ran away leaving your women and children behind . Perhaps if you stayed and fought you might have taken out some of the invaders .
Fixed FOC