England Win

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by mr_angry, Feb 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At last, England have one the one day match against Australia. 120 not out from Collingwood.

2. Never thought they would win, especially after the first 5 overs.But well played anyway.
    Mcgraths drop was something to watch over and over again.

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

The Aussies must be making it interesting, so the can beat us 2-1!

Great result though!

4. i think that our previous 25 bashings in oz was us just leading them into a false sense of security! suckers

5. I wandered down stairs on my day off to see us at 15-3. Fcuk, I thought, but I gave it half an hour. Collingwood and Bell played themselves in and started to push a bit. We had a bit of fortune when Bell was dropped by McGrath (who hd a shocker - how funny) but we fully deserved the win. Australia were poor in the field and Collingwoods fielding, never mind the batting, proved to be the difference. It would be funny if we nicked it, but there is a while to go yet.

6. Funny indeed ..... the buggers HAVE nicked it! Only a pyjama game TV ratings vehicle but ..... bugger me with a fish fork. Good on yers, old England! Well won.

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I suppose this means Engerlund are now a shoe-in for the World Cup/ Ashes and any other trophy waiting out there!

8. More chance than that minor county Scotland.

http://www.cricketeurope4.net/DATABASE/ARTICLES/articles/000037/003796.shtml

Kenya made sure of the first-ever World Cricket League First Division title at Nairobi Gymkhana on Wednesday, securing a comfortable eight-wicket victory over a tired-looking Scotland.

9. Oh and by the way , WHAT a catch by Dalrymple ! As good as Strauss's in the Ashes a couple of years back.