England vs Sweden - Birds

Oh Fcuk me - I think I saw my Mum in there. And she's not Swedish either.

Nothing like a good night out down the toon with a bottle of newcie brown, note all injuries ie bruising etc on blokes was from that gordie bint in the first n'castle pic that looked like waynetta slob

FTM!!!!!!

the swedes will all be goddess' & the english birds will all be right munters as per normal 8O 8O 8O 8O

England wins for 2 reasons.

1. The beer is way way cheaper over here, and consequently,

2. The women get better looking as a result - you never go to bed with a horror.

Was that Doctrine / Pentwyn in the last few shots :?

The blonde swede in slide 10 is gorgeous :p

I was in Norway before Christmas last year and fcuk me the women were stunning! All scandanavian females are absolutely gorgeous.

The_Cynic_Clinic said:
England wins for 2 reasons.

1. The beer is way way cheaper over here, and consequently,

2. The women get better looking as a result - you never go to bed with a horror.
Perhaps, but there is a serious risk of waking up next to one :D

the_matelot said:
The blonde swede in slide 10 is gorgeous :p

I was in Norway before Christmas last year and fcuk me the women were stunning! All scandanavian females are absolutely gorgeous.
Be careful though... before you know it you're living there, with no pubs... and chuntering about why you're not with the even more stunning totty who just walked past you with the gorilla on her arm. But come and drool anyway - it's summer so WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) - but don't say I didn't warn you - and the language will kill you if nothing else does.

is it just me, or does that poor b@stard want to kill himself?

mind you, if i was in that grip from that thing...... i'd be looking for a few feet of rope as well....

Latest Threads