England vs South Africa

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Praetorian, Sep 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a load of shit. The forwards and Robinson were the only ones playing with any heart.

That was a team of 9, not 15.

And Paul Sackey is fucking shit. There is no way the cunt should have been included at the expense of Cipriani or Flood.

2. I'd say Robinson easily had the man of th match on that pitch out of both teams.
  3. Oh, unlucky fellas.....

:wink: :wink:

tin hat on awaiting incoming..........
  4. What match were you watching? England lost 36 to nil!
  5. He has a point. Robinson was easily the best player for England, but i'd have to give it to either Percy Montgomery or the SA Scrum Half, du Preez.
  6. England was so totally outclassed it was embarrassing... the Springboks were superb, bravo.
    Now I'm off to weep into my beer :crying:
  7. What happened to the stars I watched in 2003?
    Pull yer socks up fellas.

well done Jason Robinson, I hope it's not as serious an injury as it looked.
  8. Here on French TV they gave "man of the match" to Du Preez.
  9. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

aahhh revenge is sweet...
  10. Unlucky to the english. What a performance by the Springbocks though eh! Du Preez was superb! You need to get your act together for Samoa lads!
  11. I think it was Pienaar who said England got complacent since the last world cup, they hadn't put the work in, they hadn't worked on the moves, and now they were paying...quite right! Shocking performance..they were far too big and lumbering, whereas RSA managed to be fast, imaginative, and big! Few heads hanging in shame tonight I think...I await incoming after tomorrow's bruiser vs. Australia!

12. dads army....mag to grid.
  13. RSA36 England Shite
  14. I think someone is up for a spanking from the Samoans after that p**s poor performance. Well done JR, the only white shirt on the pitch playing with the conviction need and expected for a World cup winning squad
  15. Im worrying more about Tonga, after seeing their performance against the USA the other day.