England vs South Africa

What a load of shit. The forwards and Robinson were the only ones playing with any heart.

That was a team of 9, not 15.

And Paul Sackey is fucking shit. There is no way the cunt should have been included at the expense of Cipriani or Flood.

Prae

REG002 said:
jabcrosshook said:
I'd say Robinson easily had the man of th match on that pitch out of both teams.
What match were you watching? England lost 36 to nil!
He has a point. Robinson was easily the best player for England, but i'd have to give it to either Percy Montgomery or the SA Scrum Half, du Preez.

England was so totally outclassed it was embarrassing... the Springboks were superb, bravo.
Now I'm off to weep into my beer :crying:

What happened to the stars I watched in 2003?
Pull yer socks up fellas.

well done Jason Robinson, I hope it's not as serious an injury as it looked.

Praetorian said:
He has a point. Robinson was easily the best player for England, but i'd have to give it to either Percy Montgomery or the SA Scrum Half, du Preez.
Here on French TV they gave "man of the match" to Du Preez.

I think it was Pienaar who said England got complacent since the last world cup, they hadn't put the work in, they hadn't worked on the moves, and now they were paying...quite right! Shocking performance..they were far too big and lumbering, whereas RSA managed to be fast, imaginative, and big! Few heads hanging in shame tonight I think...I await incoming after tomorrow's bruiser vs. Australia!

Dudders

I think someone is up for a spanking from the Samoans after that p**s poor performance. Well done JR, the only white shirt on the pitch playing with the conviction need and expected for a World cup winning squad

Baldrick66 said:
I think someone is up for a spanking from the Samoans after that p**s poor performance. Well done JR, the only white shirt on the pitch playing with the conviction need and expected for a World cup winning squad
Im worrying more about Tonga, after seeing their performance against the USA the other day.

Praetorian said:
Baldrick66 said:
Im worrying more about Tonga, after seeing their performance against the USA the other day.
Good point although looking at England's current performance they could well loose to both of the Islands.

So our rugby players are about as much use as our football players?

Luckily I was expecting a loss, so my whole evening/week/month/year was not ruined.
question is can we actually do anything by way of improvement or should we start re-building the team now?

Utter crap, they played like footballers, no heart at all, kicking the sodding ball all night stright up field to then have it kicked back properly so that we remained constantly on the defensive.

If they can't fight and put the effort in, sack the lot of them and play the B team, perhaps they will provide the guts at least.

Knew we would probably get beat, maybe hammered but not like that.