England vs Russia. Embarrassed by English "fans" already.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Pob02, Sep 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

I hope I am not the only one who fels heartily embarrassed by the booing that went on during the Russian National Anthem.

2. Just read my mind mate. As usual the fook wit fans of England (notice the booing of other teams and own players wasnt done when played round the country) down south embarrass us again . well at leat owen has just scored haha. he will be booed by half time no doubt
  3. msr

msr LE

Why ever not? What sort of behaviour were you expecting from people who cough up that much to watch an over-paid bunch of clowns fail to kick a ball in the right direction?

4. FCUKING idiot fans but the lads are doing the buissness on the pitch

2-0 Engeeeeeeeeeeeland Come on Owen
  5. Fcuking awful, some retards in this country truly are cocks! Still not going bad so far!
  6. Exactly! Bring on the rugby.
  7. :clap: rugby :headbang:

but since when have russia and israel been in europe??
  8. Contrast this with the actions of most of the cricket spectators this year and notice the differance .
  9. Cricket spectators are gay though. It's more exciting watching two slugs fucking then watching cricket.
  10. Can't believe you started a thread about England fans booing the Russian anthem, they're not knocking Russian heads together and now your bitching about a bit of noise. What are you after, silent stadiums with everyone drinking tea?

Or do you want monkey noises at the black players which seems acceptable in some places?No names mentioned.....
  11. The Urals have traditionally formed Europe's Eastern border but am with you on Isreal. Maybe they are following Eurovision's lead :eek:

Personally I thinks it's better to beat neo-Stalin's team fair and square but can't blame people for booing them after the stunts the Russians have pulled in the last few months.
  12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

And of course, the Ruskies are our bestest buddies at the moment, aren't they......! 8O
  13. :headbang: :dance: :boogie:
  14. Yep, rugby is great as well. So post about it in ******* rugby thread.

Well done England, looking a whole lot rosier now.
  15. Yeah well, that's the 'unsporting' English for you.