England Vs RSA

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by billc, Sep 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tin Pots on. Stand by for excuses incoming
  2. Republic of South Africa.
    And no excuses for the match last night, England were outclassed and we still have two more games to play, so we'd better buck up or we're coming home.
  3. World Champions....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

for how much longer ????

4. I thought we were probably going to be beaten but to be thrashed so comprehensively was humiliating. I could hardly watch the second half.

Until last night I didn't know it was possible to feel embarrassed while sitting in a darkened room with nobody else present.
  5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Lucky to get nil.
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

England were brilliant last night - then the referee started the game!!!! :twisted:

:puker: :pale:
  7. Awww shame did they loose...<sniggers>
  8. Now now, don't be uncharitable. I think it was very nice of England to offer to give SA a game of unopposed rugby in their prep for the World Cup.

They definately didn't show up for a real game.

Have burnt my England shirt and been taking sheeyite all morning.

Odds on they'll lose to Samoa playing like that.

Made an entry in my diary.... simply read.....
  9. What is it about England?

Every time they play a team in green shirts they get hammered. :D

Don't worry though, there will be some British representation in the latter stages of the World Cup; 'Stand up for the Ulstermen!'
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Where's The Guru then? Usually he is first on here spouting pissh about Engerlund being the best thing since sliced bread. Seems to be strangely silent this weekend.

Come on m8, let's hear your excuses for last nights debacle.

Yours ever

Sorry, I couldn't help it... :D

Jason Robinson was the only English player last night who played decently.

There's a reason why the IRFU sacked Brian Ashton less than a year into a 6 year contract as the Irish National Coach in 1998....

He's not a particularly good coach to be fair and I'm being polite in my comments about him.
  12. No excuses from me, I found it embarrassing to watch. In fact I couldn't watch the last 20 minutes. They deserve all the scorn that will be poured on them. I am a proud englishmen, and love my rugby. Playing this afternoon myself at 47 years young.

They should all, bar, Jason Robinson, hand in their jerseys and go and hang their heads in shame.

I'll be the first in line to take it off them. :x
  13. Fantastic game. Good warm up for SA.

Stiil smarting from the drunken pom who got in my face in London after the last world cup bleating on about 26-13.

Wish I had his number now.

Hold a grudge? Me!! Never!

Still big respect to Jason Robinson. Very gutsy performance by him.
  14. Me too, but i'm not such an old cunt :D

Paul fucking Sackey. What a waste of skin that man is.