ENGLAND v Wales

Speaking of which, is there likely to be an ARRSE fantasy league? i'd really like to keep my mid table mediocrity up after the RWC

Im on it already, but the website we use for the fantasy league hasn't enabled a VI nations version yet, as the France squad hasn't been announced yet.

Watch this space.

Well, Ive done the New Zealand of choking at the final round for last years Vi nations and the World Cup now, so this must be my year!

As long as I beat the_Matelot!

England XV: I Balshaw (Gloucester); P Sackey (Wasps), M Tindall (Gloucester), T Flood (Newcastle), D Strettle (Harlequins); J Wilkinson (Newcastle), A Gomarsall (Harlequins); A Sheridan (Sale Sharks), M Regan (Bristol), P Vickery (Wasps, capt), S Shaw (Wasps), S Borthwick (Bath), J Haskell (Wasps), L Moody (Leicester), L Narraway (Gloucester).
Replacements: L Mears (Bath), M Stevens (Bath), B Kay (Leicester), T Rees (Wasps), R Wigglesworth (Sale Sharks), D Cipriani (Wasps), L Vainikolo (Gloucester).

What the @@@??1!!! does Balshaw have to do to be dropped? Nice guy, by all accounts, but please, please, someone take him out and shoot him... I think he must have compromising photos of the selectors in bed with animals - it's the only explanation.

Meanwhile, Josh Lewsey twiddles his thumbs.

Feck!

(Edit) As an illustration, if that fumble-handed delicate-boned sideways runner is in, where the HELL is JSD, who's had a storming season? Check out the Saxon's backs - they're more of an attacking threat than this lot. It's just bizarre.

When I was in the pub watching Ospreys batter Gloucester a while back, I said loudly "Gatland might as well out these guys out against England."
I didn't notice that he was sitting behind me.
I just hope he remembers to put Tom Shanklin on pretty sharpish, and Mike Phillips doesn't get himself sent off.

botfeckid said:
What the @@@??1!!! does Balshaw have to do to be dropped? Nice guy, by all accounts, but please, please, someone take him out and shoot him... I think he must have compromising photos of the selectors in bed with animals - it's the only explanation.
The answer to your query regarding the hopeless fecker lies here...

Clicky

Social_Handgrenade said:
botfeckid said:
Looks like it is the old saying from the Priest to the Alterboy: "We will keep this amongst us my son"

Seriously, Wales to win by 5-10 points by pounding the back 3 with kicks behind them

Well I guess that we shall all just have to wait and see what actually occurs. Whetever as I am half Welsh and half English - one half of me will be happy and it promises to be a great day of rugby.