• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

England v Mexico Football

He was RLC. There were a few dodgy uniforms on display last night, including 2 RAF stewards who turned up in grow bags. Despite my many shouts, they didnt get me a cup of tea at half time

drain_sniffer said:
He was RLC. There were a few dodgy uniforms on display last night, including 2 RAF stewards who turned up in grow bags. Despite my many shouts, they didnt get me a cup of tea at half time
Yep I was confused as to why several of the Crabs where in Grow Bags, Despite my searching I couldn’t find an aircraft anywhere in the carpark :roll:

Great seats by the way and a big thank you to Tickets for Troops :D

CAARPS said:
drain_sniffer said:
Yep I was confused as to why several of the Crabs where in Grow Bags, Despite my searching I couldn’t find an aircraft anywhere in the carpark :roll:

I was in the gods. Looked like subuteo looking down on the pitch. However, the tickets were free so I was more than happy

drain_sniffer said:
CAARPS said:
drain_sniffer said:

I was in the gods. Looked like subuteo looking down on the pitch. However, the tickets were free so I was more than happy
Top Tier, front row just behind the TV camera gantry bang on the half way line and a free 'RED' T Shirt, quality evening :D

Latest Threads