England v Mexico Football

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by clownfish, May 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did anybody spot what cap badge the airborne guy was who went onto the pitch last night, with the Sailor and Airman?
  2. Loggy I think? But I'm afraid I was terribly, terribly drunk.
  3. See the cheesey wave as the camera panned past him as the 3 stood at ease on the side line?
  4. He was RLC. There were a few dodgy uniforms on display last night, including 2 RAF stewards who turned up in grow bags. Despite my many shouts, they didnt get me a cup of tea at half time
  5. Yep I was confused as to why several of the Crabs where in Grow Bags, Despite my searching I couldn’t find an aircraft anywhere in the carpark :roll:

Great seats by the way and a big thank you to Tickets for Troops :D
  6. That certainly didnt look like an RLC capbadge, looked more like RHA to me, I could be wrong though.
  7. I thought RHA at first but thought it was too big then I thought it was medic.
  8. I was in the gods. Looked like subuteo looking down on the pitch. However, the tickets were free so I was more than happy
  9. Great evening ... Thanks Tickets 4 Troops :)

10. definately not a medic
  11. Top Tier, front row just behind the TV camera gantry bang on the half way line and a free 'RED' T Shirt, quality evening :D