England v Mexico Football

Loggy I think? But I'm afraid I was terribly, terribly drunk.

He was RLC. There were a few dodgy uniforms on display last night, including 2 RAF stewards who turned up in grow bags. Despite my many shouts, they didnt get me a cup of tea at half time

drain_sniffer said:
He was RLC. There were a few dodgy uniforms on display last night, including 2 RAF stewards who turned up in grow bags. Despite my many shouts, they didnt get me a cup of tea at half time
Yep I was confused as to why several of the Crabs where in Grow Bags, Despite my searching I couldn’t find an aircraft anywhere in the carpark :roll:

Great seats by the way and a big thank you to Tickets for Troops :D

That certainly didnt look like an RLC capbadge, looked more like RHA to me, I could be wrong though.

CAARPS said:
drain_sniffer said:
Yep I was confused as to why several of the Crabs where in Grow Bags, Despite my searching I couldn’t find an aircraft anywhere in the carpark :roll:

I was in the gods. Looked like subuteo looking down on the pitch. However, the tickets were free so I was more than happy

drain_sniffer said:
CAARPS said:
drain_sniffer said:

I was in the gods. Looked like subuteo looking down on the pitch. However, the tickets were free so I was more than happy
Top Tier, front row just behind the TV camera gantry bang on the half way line and a free 'RED' T Shirt, quality evening :D