England v Ireland Sat 27 Feb - ARRSER looking for ticket

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Ispeakcrabandpongo, Feb 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is really a last ditch effort. Having been let down at the last moment for a ticket for the Eng v Ire match at Twickewrs on Sat, I am committed to coming back to UK this weekend, i.e. tunnel booked hotel, wife going shopping etc. I am not looking for anything free, I am willing to pay or donate to any charity wished, but can anyone out in Arrseland offer me 1 ticket for the match on Sat. I am travelling over from Germany and will be in Dover Fri night. RV at your convenience and as said wiling to pay. Anyone help??
  2. You should be able to pick one up from outside the Twickers train station or in front of the South stand no problem.
  3. Thanks C&H. Just for myself, is that a given? You will understand that I am a bit 'not sure' about getting tyhe wife to drive me all the way in only to find that getting a ticket from that means is a non syter. Any idea how much I would be looking at....never done that before. Sory to sound like a wimp, but having watched the TV too often when the chance came up I went for it only to be let down. Muggins!!