England v Germany - destroy or lose on penalties?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by nurdleking, Jun 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The time has come again, Sunday Ze typical Germans against the brave English - will it be Munich (5-1) or penalties?

Me.. We will stuff them and I can (well the wife will.. i'll be pissed) drive round beeping my horn annoying the locals :D :D

2. We've got a respectable record against them, having won 3 games out of the last five we've played against them, so there's no reason why we shouldn't approach the game with a spring in our step. They fucking hate playing against us too - I know cos my wife told me. (Looks like I'll be sleeping in the shed if we win :D )

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No Jocks, H Ha Ha He He

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Germans are just Belgians without the cakes. We'll shit 'em.

5. Is the World Cup fixed...why is it that we always seem to face Germany or Argentina before the final? :?

Wouldn't it be nice to play Brazil or Italy instead. We always seem to be drawn against the same teams in each World Cup. :x

...And as for "destroy or lose on penalties" need I say the obvious!!!

6. England lost 2-1 to Brazil in 2002.

7. Get down from the window sill. NOW :twisted:

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

But this one is tasty!

But in all honesty it will be a tight game. Neither team has performed to, any where close, the standard they showed in qualifying. But if it goes to penalties, we are fcuked.

9. I think you are right. I only take a passing interest watching wendyball, my money if I was a betting man was always on the *spits* Argies or Spain, but might make an exception on Sunday

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What! Support jockland in a major tournament?

11. Of course next year in the proper world cup :)

I might even support you lot on Sunday so Maradonna can shove his hand up your arrse again :twisted:

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Back to the salad cream again!

13. You mean like 1970 and 1990? Ohh, and don't forget 1996. :p

The realisations of possibilities (is this the right term in English?) of the German strikers is really bad in the moment and the Defence is also not the best. So I would not bet a huge sum of money on our team.

It will be definitely a tight game.

14. Either way you'll be fcuked :D

15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Pretty much.