England v Belarus

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Matty0001, Oct 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Live on money grabbers Setanta and highlights on ITV.
    Will we be able to make it 4 out of 4 for the first time?
    Get your numbers and bets in, im down for 2-0 or a disastrous game.

2. Surely 2-0 would be as disasterous as my spelling of disastrous. It's an away match.

I'm in for:

Belarus 1- England 3.

1 David James, 2 Wes Brown, 3 Wayne Bridge, 4 Steven Gerrard, 5 Rio Ferdinand, 6 Matthew Upson, 7 Theo Walcott, 8 Frank Lampard, 9 Emile Heskey, 10 Wayne Rooney, 11 Gareth Barry
    Subs 12 Scott Carson, 13 Glen Johnson, 14 Joleon Lescott, 15 David Beckham, 16 Shaun Wright-Phillips, 17 Jermain Defoe, 18 Peter Crouch

3. I'm going for an optimistic 3-0! Off to watch it down the local.

4. I love my country but I hate my football team. I hope 1-0 to Belarus just to mix things up and bring a bit of normality to the place.

5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Just seen 1-1? England playing well again then?

6. 2-1 thanks to Gerrard (i know) and Rooney.

7. 3-1 thanks to Rooney. Oh dear, Gerrard just hit the post with an open goal. That will be plastered over the papers tomorrow.

Edit: England win 3-1 great game, Belarus just couldnt keep up with Englands pace. A few minor disasters and a low par game from walcott other than that Heskey and Rooney played well and im sure Gerrard will get a kicking from fabio. 4 out of 4 for England, holy shit. :D If you missed the match you can watch the highlights on ITV in an hour.

8. Now, if only I was a betting man...

9. Well done Dragstrip, good guess! I don't know what Capello has got, but he's got it in bucketfuls!

Anyone who can screw 4 wins out of 4 from our bunch of overpaid prima donnas is worth it in my book.