England v Belarus

Surely 2-0 would be as disasterous as my spelling of disastrous. It's an away match.

I'm in for:

Belarus 1- England 3.

1 David James, 2 Wes Brown, 3 Wayne Bridge, 4 Steven Gerrard, 5 Rio Ferdinand, 6 Matthew Upson, 7 Theo Walcott, 8 Frank Lampard, 9 Emile Heskey, 10 Wayne Rooney, 11 Gareth Barry
Subs 12 Scott Carson, 13 Glen Johnson, 14 Joleon Lescott, 15 David Beckham, 16 Shaun Wright-Phillips, 17 Jermain Defoe, 18 Peter Crouch

I'm going for an optimistic 3-0! Off to watch it down the local.

Just seen 1-1? England playing well again then?

3-1 thanks to Rooney. Oh dear, Gerrard just hit the post with an open goal. That will be plastered over the papers tomorrow.

Edit: England win 3-1 great game, Belarus just couldnt keep up with Englands pace. A few minor disasters and a low par game from walcott other than that Heskey and Rooney played well and im sure Gerrard will get a kicking from fabio. 4 out of 4 for England, holy shit. :D If you missed the match you can watch the highlights on ITV in an hour.

Dragstrip said:
I'm in for:

Belarus 1- England 3.
Now, if only I was a betting man...

Well done Dragstrip, good guess! I don't know what Capello has got, but he's got it in bucketfuls!

Anyone who can screw 4 wins out of 4 from our bunch of overpaid prima donnas is worth it in my book.