England v Australia T20 Final

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by slipperman, May 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am enjoying watching England coasting to victory over the old enemy, thanks to Craig Kieswetter and Kevin Pietersen, born and bred in our country! :)
    Interesting question from Nasser Hussain on commentary - should England fans embrace the victory or be concerned that it could only be achieved by relying on a clutch of South Africans and an Irishman?
    I'll take the victory, thank you very much! :D

Oops - KP just holed out.
  2. You're a right good luck charm you, aren't you?????

Keep quiet for another 33 balls, there's a good chap. :cry: :)
  3. :oops:
    Over to the Englishman and Irishman!
  4. Am i bovvered,cos a win is a win and they chose to play for England !
  5. You may speak now. :D :D :D :D
  6. Never in doubt!
    How sweet it was the Aussies on the receiving end! Now for a few scoops. :D
  7. Donald Bradman, Edna Everage, Dennis Lillee, Casey Stoner, Mick Doohan, Crocodile Dundee, Michael Hutchence, David Campese, Ian Thorpe, Wendell Sailor, Skippy the Kangaroo.......your boys took a HELL OF A BEATING !!
  8. Guru, you missed out Mark Webber!! :wink:

I think its fair to say that you have us an absolute thrashing. Congrats to England :D

Now I will have to listen to the post mortems on tonight's news. I have to admit they have been quiet about it to date! Sports journos in this country tend to be a bit one eyed :lol:
  9. Another one of our home grown England players.
  10. Haddin, Clarke, Hussey, White, Watson, Nannes, Johnson, Smith, Tait, Warner - Not an Australian name to be seen.
  11. Although Nasser Hussain is the product of an Indian Father and an English mother and was born in India, there is no doubt whatsoever that his loyalities are very firmly with England. He has always showed a lot of passion for the 3 lions - no problems with him at all.
  12. Sorry, Ernie Dingo, Burnum Burnum and Gulpilil were not available :p
  13. No arguments there, it was under Nasser's captaincy that the England team "came out of the shadows" :)