England under Threat

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Pork_Pie, Feb 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC Link

Berwick today, Newcastle tomorrow? (Mind you, that might give the Toon Army a chance of silverware.)

2. And France.
  3. For a minute I thought you were gonna claim the Danelaw (the bit where the English got booted out of)
  4. Historically the Anglo Saxon lands of Northumbria stretch up past Edinburgh (A former English town named after the Anglo Saxon king Edwin)

The border peoples of what is now called Scotland (Named after the Scots who were in fact Irish) are mainly ethnically Anglo Saxon and therefore English.

If the decendants of the boggies who now live in Scotland want to get all historical about who owns what, well we can always get Northern Northumbria back cant we?

So I suggest to those interlopers on our Anglo Saxon lands feck off back to Ireland where they came from.

5. Are gonna put the Northern Irish back in the borders? And move the Irish out of Scandanivian Dublin?
  6. Interestingly the good people of Berwick have been asked by a TV programme whether they want to be in England or in Scotland. Apparently something like 78% have opted to join Scotland
  7. As I mentioned above, they start to make dodgy claims on our lands, we'll make legitimate ones on the porridge occupied territories.

I'm sure the west coasters would love to have Glasgow as the capital of what would be left of Scotland.
  8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

And I'm sure you'd be happy in Jutland, you bacon-eating, Carslberg slurping surrender monkey.
  9. 'Course they have. Free healthcare and tuition fees.
  10. Some of them did, three hundred years ago, and look at all the trouble...

Incidentally, in County Kerry, you can find Queen Scotia's grave, up a glen, next to an Irish Army firing range.

There is a burn with a huge slab of rock, partially submerged, but entirely visible, and they say she is interred beneath it.

Legend has it she was Queen of the tribe the Scots. Presumably, after she died, they got bored and headed north east....
  11. As you would if you lived in Berwick. Gawking in wonder over the border at all the goodies being given to those Tartan Heroes' living to their North, a much nicer chav free place. :wink:
  12. The rule of the Northumbrian Angles over South East Scotland was but a temporary period in our history, more recently The Bruce ruled well south of Newcastle, so perhaps we should ask for a bit more.
  13. Ah except we won England by right of conquest and of spilled blood, not sneaking in like a bunch of potato eating asylum seekers.

The lands of Northumbria are steeped in the blood of our Anglo Saxon ancestors.

You think that the current crop of corrupt Jock politicans are going to be around much longer?

The sleeping lion that is England is awakening, and it's going to bite those who disturbed it's slumber firmly on the arrse.

Bad enough that our taxes and freedoms are stolen, now they want our land too?

No better than the Kosovar Albanians if you ask me.
  14. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

…and then the French spanked us and took it off us again.

^You forgot to add that bit.