England rugby coach calls Wales 'a little sh*t place', does he have a point ?

WHAT ?

Do you mean the American JessieJames ? Someone found a pic of him that's been authenticated - and valued at up to £2 million squid...

If so - I never knew that BOTH came from West Williamston !

Well done @Signalman !!

ARDDERCHOG , Gwas !!! Yn Y Wir.....
My nan always used to go on about it... I think she must have shagged at least one (possibly both) of them...

It has good places(not telling keeps the riff raff out) and utter shite(Cardiff and Newport looking at you) but as above the overall downer on the principality is the Welsh Assembly and the shower of utter c_nts that work there.

Oh and Sennybridge is best not mentioned, join the army and see sheep and rain........a lot.
I see your Newport and I raise you Bradford, Burnley and Rotherham.

Just delivered vaccines into Lanwern high school. ( formerly Hartridge comprehensive)

It's absolutely mental in there. Kids are like caged animals, staff have very little control.

Some things never change . Ringland and Alway will ALWAYS be as rough as fuck.

Jack Daniel, the Welsh whiskey man

The Jack Daniel's company later denied the claim, stating that the original Jack Daniel had been living in the USA for two generations before 1853 and had learned to make whiskey from a Lutheran minister in Lynchburg.

Jack Daniel, the company said, was the youngest son of 10 children born to Calaway and Lucinda Daniel who had emigrated to the USA in the final years of the 18th century. They did, however, acknowledge that Jack came from Celtic stock. His grandfather was certainly Welsh and his grandmother Scottish – so maybe whiskey distilling was in his blood

Just delivered zyklon b into Lanwern high school. ( formerly Hartridge comprehensive)

It's absolutely mental in there. Kids are like caged animals, staff have very little control.

Some things never change . Ringland and Alway will ALWAYS be as rough as ****.
That would of been better option :)

huw edwards on welsh history - Bing video

To avoid boring / irritating other non-Welsh members , I've put up the link to cover - some - of what has been partially discussed. ( @Welch Man to save you some time ? )

There is a Series / Episodes - which Huw has covered quite well IMHO.
Anyone can read at their leisure - after all - we had the Scots with their past - and the Irish - so here is SOME things / facts , about Wales.

Croeso - Enjoy !!

huw edwards on welsh history - Bing video

To avoid boring / irritating other non-Welsh members , I've put up the link to cover - some - of what has been partially discussed. ( @Welch Man to save you some time ? )

There is a Series / Episodes - which Huw has covered quite well IMHO.
Anyone can read at their leisure - after all - we had the Scots with their past - and the Irish - so here is SOME things / facts , about Wales.

Croeso - Enjoy !!
Nah it's Hugh Edwards the sell out. John Davies The History of Wales is the tome. On my shelf to read.

You may have something. It just struck me that some places on the South coast of England used to have ports which are now some way inland, so it could be I'm looking at 20th/21st Century Tenby while a few hundred years back tides may have been much higher. The general topography is all uphill from the harbour so an all-tide or near all-tide harbour may have been a possibility.
I mention Tenby as the harbour is pretty much from the sheep trade. Cardiff has never dealt in wool neither has Swansea(a small insignificant bit) but Tenby was connected to the monestrys(caldy) where I can't think of any power being held within Cardigan. The castle is/was a bit sh*t for a power base.