ENGLAND FOR THE WORLD CUP???

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by leeanne, Feb 8, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As many of you men might think that Women don't give a flying fishes t*t about sport, I actually do!!! So who would agree to England bringing the world cup home in the summer???????????????
    And could somebody please tell me why England Manager's insist on playing the Neville brothers, as my 2 year old son has more ball control than the pair of them put together!!!!!
    Does anybody have any views on which Squad "Sven" should take to Japan????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. sven should take the flying squad

3. Try reposting in the sport bit rather than the Int bit then we can discuss the virtues of Svens choices. ( NOT that he has ever started with the Neville brothers although perhaps he should coz at least they are not Scouse, cockney, south in general , yorkshire, Geordie etc)
    Anyway know your limits and go and put the kettle on love.

4. OK then,
    Maybe Sven should add a few women to his football team!!!! After all, it is a Woman's world!!!!
    Anybody disagree?????

5. Still cannot understand why a woman feels the need to talk about a subject which she obviously could not have even the smallest idea about and which is so far removed from her raison detre. Know your limits!!

6. Dearest Tara,
    What makes you think you know so much?????
    Or are you secretivaly thee David Beckham????
    hahaha

7. Much better looking than David Beckham thank you Leeanne

8. I'd like you to proove that for me, please!!!
    Wot the flimming hell are you doing in the Army then???? ::)

9. sven should probably select players from the members within the arrse website

10. That sounds really good - ARRSE FOR THE WORLD CUP!!!

11. ARRSE 10- REST OF WORLD 0
    up the ARRSE

12. Just cause you like it up your ARRSE, does'nt mean to say we all do!!!! :)

13. So people....The future of England now rely's on poor Mr David Beckhams foot......................Still think we have a chance though!! Just got the new England away kit....with Beckhams name on it.....Cost me £50......He best bloody turn up for it after paying that sort of dosh...I knew I should have gone for Ow en!! ::)

14. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Mars bar........................... Hmmmmmmm  ::)

15. Gunners - For some reason, when I type in Ow en alltogether as one word - The computer changes it to Mars Bar!!  Try it and see...........CO, I'm confused now!!