• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

England for the World Cup!

E

error_unknown

Saw this historic quote.... it appealed to me...

eighteenth century french traveller

"They will break panes of glass and smash the windows of coaches, and also knock you down without the slightest compunction. On the contrary, they will roar with laughter".

(Upon attending a football game in 18th century England)

E

error_unknown

Ah the Peggy... What a pleasant place for cocktails of an evening... Mind you the GT was a place to discuss art and philosophy too... whatever happened to 5's as well?

E

error_unknown

p. j. o’rourke

"Mortar fire is to be preferred, of course, to British sports fans."

oh how the times change.......................many an evening was filled with the joys of shakespear recitals and the ever so assuring ching of a glass or two of pimms

E

error_unknown

Ah Peggy, I feel quite moved to tears by the memory of it all dont you know (Sniffle)

jealousy will get you no where private pike. I can understand your distaste though, you have to be a man to be gay. And IF you were a man, then you'd of atleast had a shot at P-Company, instead of sitting on the side lines crying!!

E

error_unknown

That WAS me! .... sorry about the misunderstanding.... I genuinely thought you were a schoolgirl! .... Hows yer bum?

private-pike, let me get this straight, you say you passed p coy in 90 and are still slating the peggy was a mincers bar, what happened? blokes in your unit dispise you and shun you, so you took revenge by slating the place. You obviously arent (ex)reg, so gonna say that you (?) did all arms, but never fitted in. Sound familiar? Must do, cos there's no way you'd slate your mates, unit, brigade or the peggy like that if there wasnt something dark and sinister in the closet you came out of

Latest Threads