England Footy Players Taking the Knee in Hungary

Wendyball, a term usually used by a chap who hasn't recovered from the humiliation of being picked last, shoved in goal , then conceding 11 goals in the first 25mins replaced by a duffel jacket shortly after. Thus gaining the nickname " Gaylord" for the rest of the summer.
Mildly amusing and true story; Playing in goal for my squadron against another squadron and we are three down at half time and at least two goals were my fault, due to our defence being non existent and me staying on the line.. The idiot in charge decides to sub me for a brave volunteer who proceeds to let another five in a blink of an eye and the said idiot, subbed me back on and we managed to keep the score down to 9 - 0.

On the subject matter; Antifa and the left want confrontation, they're thrive on division and so support/adopt any slightly silly or juvenile idea designed to bring people together and then rework the idea, into a demand for a bow of the head, or else. Once you politicise something, it will divide.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Mildly amusing and true story; Playing in goal for my squadron against another squadron and we are three down at half time and at least two goals were my fault, due to our defence being non existent and me staying on the line.. The idiot in charge decides to sub me for a brave volunteer who proceeds to let another five in a blink of an eye and the said idiot, subbed me back on and we managed to keep the score down to 9 - 0.

On the subject matter; Antifa and the left want confrontation, they're thrive on division and so support/adopt any slightly silly or juvenile idea designed to bring people together and then rework the idea, into a demand for a bow of the head, or else. Once you politicise something, it will divide.
How can you be subbed back on? I thought all subs were final?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Maybe, as there seem to be so many outraged by the alleged racism (inquiry still on) then the result should be scratched and replayed! :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Wendyball, a term usually used by a chap who hasn't recovered from the humiliation of being picked last, shoved in goal , then conceding 11 goals in the first 25mins replaced by a duffel jacket shortly after. Thus gaining the nickname " Gaylord" for the rest of the summer.
Yiu are quite correct!

The correct name is Wendyball-played-by-screaming-poofters!

That do you?

Apart from the "gaylord" bit that mirrors my school sporting career.

Yiu are quite correct!

The correct name is Wendyball-played-by-screaming-poofters!

That do you?

"You 'orrible man, I'd scratch your eyes out, but me mum's just buffed and polished me nails......"

1630779798680.png

In a word, no.

I think we are approaching the point where teenagers will be grassing up their parents for watching ‘Love thy neighbour’.

Because of the Cancellation Culture and massive self-censorship, kids these days will grow up without ever hearing a dissenting voice. Everything they see or hear will be Woke. If they hear their 88 year old Grandad use the ‘n’ word, they will be so shocked that they will have no reservations about running to the police station and poor old Ted, Korean Veteran and ex-headmaster of a school for disabled kids will be banged up in double-quick time.
Agreed, we have sleep walked into an era of tyrannical puritism. These wokists make Thomas Cromwell look like a libertarian!