England Footie

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Murielson, Oct 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those who may not have access via any other means for whatever reason, England 1-0 up through Rooney after 29 mins.

2. A cracking strike, so I hear through my PC (loud but broken! :( )

3. balls,a Russia pen

4. balls, he scored

5. Sheite!

6. Big Friggin B*llks

7. batten down the hatches for a red storm

8. Pfft, all we bloody need.

9. Is it me or are those 2 commentators the most negative, unimaginative boring couple of idiots ever to commentate on a game? They almost seem to want Russia to win!

Lescott aint doing to well, Bring on Nicky Shorey!

England look terrible, what is happening, overpaid prima donnas the lot of them.

10. Oh yeah and I fogot to mention its 2-1 to Russia. :(

11. sh1te lost

Edited to add good luck the Sweaties!!

12. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Who cares? The England game is on Saturday.

13. England can only qualify if Russia loose in Israel (unlikely)
    England will not qualify for the Euro championships.
    Jose for England, bin McCLaren

14. 1. Draw will do - need for them not to win. Think Russia may well spank them.
    2. Probably not
    3. Hopefully not - can't see what else Jose could bring to the party as he is hardly an advocate of flair football and he won't be able to buy in who he wants. Look at available options when qualifying is complete.
    4. Problem wasn't the result of yesterdays result- performance wasn't too bad, chances to get a second goal not taken (Gerrard, Richards, Campbell) and Russia recovered well. Problem is too many points dropped in earlier games where they shouldn't have been against opposition that should have just been blown away.

15. sorry....

trying to hold it in....

trying very hard.....

trying.....

no cant hold it any more...

....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah!!!!!!!

overpaid, self opinionated shower of wasters....well done to the russians.

WE'RE NOT BRAZIL, WE'RE NORTHERN IRELAND!!!!!!