England football team surpass themselves

#1
What a bunch of cnuts!

Overpaid, overhyped and shi'ite

Macedonia FFS!!

Let's make a pact as a nation never to financially support football until they learn how to play.

A very disgruntled England fan
 
#2
one steve mclaren

theres only one steve mclaren

one steve mclaren

:D :D :D :D
 
#3
Have a word, one game where England play poorly and suddenly its doom and gloom. Everyone, except possibly Cole and King played poorly, and Macedonia played very well. These type of results happen in League footy all the time, and so it happens in Internationals. It could be worse, we could have lost to the Scots, as France did.

Well done Wales by the way!!!
 
#6
Howler said:
What a bunch of cnuts!

Overpaid, overhyped and shi'ite

Macedonia FFS!!

Let's make a pact as a nation never to financially support football until they learn how to play.

A very disgruntled England fan
Oh yeh

A divine right to win every game, that’s why REAL sports fans love sport

UNPREDICTABILITY

By the way, over 600 minutes of play without conceding a goal, awful

A philosophical England fan
 
#7
drain_sniffer said:
BB_for_Short said:
Nothing wrong with losing to the Jocks.
There is when your England
it is not often we get the chance to lord it over you lot.

cannot wait for the excuses to be trotted out tonight & tomorrow.
 
#9
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
drain_sniffer said:
BB_for_Short said:
Nothing wrong with losing to the Jocks.
There is when your England
it is not often we get the chance to lord it over you lot.

cannot wait for the excuses to be trotted out tonight & tomorrow.
Fcuk me and you wonder why I want you all to burn in hell. Well done to Scotland, but do you want a tenner that you won't qualify ?
 
#10
the_guru said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
drain_sniffer said:
BB_for_Short said:
Nothing wrong with losing to the Jocks.
There is when your England
it is not often we get the chance to lord it over you lot.

cannot wait for the excuses to be trotted out tonight & tomorrow.
Fcuk me and you wonder why I want you all to burn in hell. Well done to Scotland, but do you want a tenner that you won't qualify ?
to answer your questions

no & no.
 
#11
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
the_guru said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
drain_sniffer said:
BB_for_Short said:
Nothing wrong with losing to the Jocks.
There is when your England
it is not often we get the chance to lord it over you lot.

cannot wait for the excuses to be trotted out tonight & tomorrow.
Fcuk me and you wonder why I want you all to burn in hell. Well done to Scotland, but do you want a tenner that you won't qualify ?
to answer your questions

no & no.
Wise move, Frugal Dougal.
 
#12
drain_sniffer said:
Have a word, one game where England play poorly and suddenly its doom and gloom. Everyone, except possibly Cole and King played poorly, and Macedonia played very well. These type of results happen in League footy all the time, and so it happens in Internationals. It could be worse, we could have lost to the Scots, as France did.

Well done Wales by the way!!!
One poor game? Suddenly doom and gloom? You miss the world cup mate?
 
#14
the_guru said:
Well done to Scotland, but do you want a tenner that you won't qualify ?
They all play 12 games, so there's a maximum points tally of 36 points. Scotland are already on maximum 9 points after 3 games, which is pretty good. So far they've beaten the world champions and the world cup runners up.

Sorry to sound thick but how do they pick who goes through - is it the top two automatically, then all the 'thirds' get selected upon points or goal difference? I reckon I would make my tenner wait until they beat Ukraine on Wednesday.

Thank goodness they're not all pitted against the cream of international football - Israel, Croatia, Macedonia, Russia, Estonia and Andorra. Poor England, that sounds like a right beasting session there, just like the World Cup first round.
 
#15
CardinalSin said:
the_guru said:
Well done to Scotland, but do you want a tenner that you won't qualify ?
They all play 12 games, so there's a maximum points tally of 36 points. Scotland are already on maximum 9 points after 3 games, which is pretty good. So far they've beaten the world champions and the world cup runners up.

Sorry to sound thick but how do they pick who goes through - is it the top two automatically, then all the 'thirds' get selected upon points or goal difference? I reckon I would make my tenner wait until they beat Ukraine on Wednesday.

Thank goodness they're not all pitted against the cream of international football - Israel, Croatia, Macedonia, Russia, Estonia and Andorra. Poor England, that sounds like a right beasting session there, just like the World Cup first round.
STFU and stop being so bitter. England got an easier group this time. We all know how the Jocks manage to wallow in glorious failure. The have always been capable of beating any team on the day, they have even beaten England a few times ;-) But we know that they will beat France and Italy and then get gubbed by Borats lot the next week. Enjoy your moment. But the old inferiority complex rises its head again. You beat France, and fcuking well done, but why not just enjoy it instead of going on about England? When we gubbed the Krauts in Munich, do you think we even thought of mentioning Scotland?
 
#16
No, you were too busy singing about how you won WWII single-handed.
This came as something of a surprise to the Jocks, Taffs, Canucks, Yanks, Diggers, Kiwis, Poles etc. Obviously, we just turned up during the "Two World Wars" to watch.
 
#18
the_guru said:
CardinalSin said:
the_guru said:
Well done to Scotland, but do you want a tenner that you won't qualify ?
They all play 12 games, so there's a maximum points tally of 36 points. Scotland are already on maximum 9 points after 3 games, which is pretty good. So far they've beaten the world champions and the world cup runners up.

Sorry to sound thick but how do they pick who goes through - is it the top two automatically, then all the 'thirds' get selected upon points or goal difference? I reckon I would make my tenner wait until they beat Ukraine on Wednesday.

Thank goodness they're not all pitted against the cream of international football - Israel, Croatia, Macedonia, Russia, Estonia and Andorra. Poor England, that sounds like a right beasting session there, just like the World Cup first round.
STFU and stop being so bitter. England got an easier group this time. We all know how the Jocks manage to wallow in glorious failure. The have always been capable of beating any team on the day, they have even beaten England a few times ;-) But we know that they will beat France and Italy and then get gubbed by Borats lot the next week. Enjoy your moment. But the old inferiority complex rises its head again. You beat France, and fcuking well done, but why not just enjoy it instead of going on about England? When we gubbed the Krauts in Munich, do you think we even thought of mentioning Scotland?
Borat - From Kazhakstan..

Scotland Playing Ukraine on Wednesday!!

Apart from that it is some of the England fans going over the top with the result. It is not that bad.

Yes Scotland have always pariased glorious failure - its what we do best, but bring that up? You didn't get beat, you are still top of your table and you will cruise to qualification..... why start having a go at us failures FFS. Be the bigger man.
 
#19
Erm... I am not having a dig. The Scottish were excellent, and are doing well. My point is why not just enjoy it, instead of having a pop at England, after all when we get a result, you aren't on the radar.

The Borat quote was a generalisation.
 
#20
We are enjoying it Guru.... But the death bell tolls attitude from some of the England press/Media and fans is deafning.... why are you lot always so hard on your players. OK they didn't win a home game, but FFS the odds of winning every home game are not guarenteed, especially with key players missing. And the played pretty fookin well for a sh*t team!!

Also as a side note - why is Lampard palying? Beckham is a far better international than Lampard. Don't get that one at all.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top