England Football = Fail!

Once again those 11 Millionaires don't seem to be too bothered about beating that great footballing nation Algeria. I don't think they'll be worrying cabinet makers about where to put the silverware! Discuss :D

This from a nation that gave us Pobol y Cwm? :p

Isn't it shameful. If ever I needed confirmation why I cannot stand football, this is it.

The chancers will maybe just about scrape through.

53 minutes into it.......... 0.0......... Jokers.

S

stevieni22

England have a real chance to win the world cup.......................................if the rules are changed and they make it a fvcking raffle!

Championship football?! No! Boring?! Yes!!!!!

llech said:
Once again those 11 Millionaires don't seem to be too bothered about beating that great footballing nation Algeria. I don't think they'll be worrying cabinet makers about where to put the silverware! Discuss :D
After drawing with the Septics, a 23-0 thrashing by Algeria would be an improvement. Not pounding the Yanks into the turf by at least a hundred goals is like a proper Waffen SS armoured division being ground to a halt in open tank country by the French equivalent of a Dad's Army platoon.

I know they're just English, but what has England come to when morale crumbles because somebody let a goal in? What happened to stiffening sinews and imitating the actions of Panthera tigris?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I shall wait till full time before I post anything!

And before anybody says anything, they were a French colony and there is therefore covered by the Auld Alliance which means support of Algeria is fully allowed under the Declaration of Abroath.

From The Greatest Ever Movie Quotes thread …. Henry V ….

For there is none of you so mean and base, That hath not noble lustre in your eyes. I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips, Straining upon the start. The game's afoot: Follow your spirit, and upon this charge Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Apparently not applicable to football !
I really cannot see this rallying cry having the same impact when delivered with an Italian accent … but then again I could be wrong .

johnboyzzz said:
Look on brigh side, Godfather III is on
I'm going for Lock, stock, and two smoking pads wives at 2200.

Now, try and keep this tip secret, as we don't want everyone finding out ...

but ......

you have to score goals to fecking win a match!!!!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Cous-cous anybody?