England FC.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
verticalgyro said:
How many more threads are you going to start that are anti-England? Can't you keep all your bile in one thread instead of shtting up the entire forum with your rants about a football team that very few people care about.

I have a crisp Ten Pound note betting that you're a Jock. Go back to eating deep fried pizzas and your ginger gonk women.
Now that is what I call a BITE :nemo:

verticalgyro said:
How many more threads are you going to start that are anti-England? Can't you keep all your bile in one thread instead of shtting up the entire forum with your rants about a football team that very few people care about.
This is pure racism. If England can field 11 jokes, why can't we have that many threads on the subject?

Besides, how could anybody restrict the humour inherent in an English football team to merely one thread. It defies all rationality.

verticalgyro said:

I have a crisp Ten Pound note betting that you're a Jock. Go back to eating deep fried pizzas and your ginger gonk women.

Hello pot this is kettle :fish:

Just heard that the entire England squad visited an orphanage in Cape Town. " It was so sad to see them, with they're sad little faces and having absolutely no hope of a decent future. They looked so desperate that I cried for them" - said Jamal Akanagu (aged 6).

verticalgyro said:
Auld-Yin said:
verticalgyro said:

You can fcuk off as well. Just because your world cup ended on 9th Sep 2009 don't start chopsing off you old soak.
"Were going to need a bigger boat!" How much bile you ask? Well about a thousand years accumulated so far! :lol:

rebel_with_a_cause said:
Just heard that the entire England squad visited an orphanage in Cape Town. " It was so sad to see them, with they're sad little faces and having absolutely no hope of a decent future. They looked so desperate that I cried for them" - said Jamal Akanagu (aged 6).
Snigger.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
rebel_with_a_cause said:
:worship: :judge:

All future telivised England matches have been moved to the gay adult channel as the sight of 11 arseholes getting hammered for 90 mins was far to explicit for terrestrail tv

verticalgyro said:
Auld-Yin said:
verticalgyro said:

You can fcuk off as well. Just because your world cup ended on 9th Sep 2009 don't start chopsing off you old soak.
English humiliation; tastes so sweet it's got to be fattening. :twisted: :D

FrankCastle said:
English humiliation; tastes so sweet it's got to be fattening. :twisted: :D
Precisely, and there's just so much of it go round. Why do you think generations of Jocks get heart disease? Did you really think it was deep-fried Mars Bars? :twisted:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
verticalgyro said:
Auld-Yin said:
verticalgyro said:

I can just feel the lurve.

Roll on 15:00 Wednesday when the entertainment continues. In fact I hope England get through by the skin of their teeth so that we can continue the summer festival of lurve.