England FC.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abandon_Ship!, Jun 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OXO are bringing out a new cube, all White with a Red Cross - it's called 'Laughing Stock'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. *chortle

3. Footballs gay

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Now that is what I call a BITE :nemo:

5. This is pure racism. If England can field 11 jokes, why can't we have that many threads on the subject?

Besides, how could anybody restrict the humour inherent in an English football team to merely one thread. It defies all rationality.

6. Hello pot this is kettle :fish:

7. Football is for homos ;)

8. Just heard that the entire England squad visited an orphanage in Cape Town. " It was so sad to see them, with they're sad little faces and having absolutely no hope of a decent future. They looked so desperate that I cried for them" - said Jamal Akanagu (aged 6).

9. "Were going to need a bigger boat!" How much bile you ask? Well about a thousand years accumulated so far! :lol:

10. Yeah,

C'mon Slovenia, lets have agood performance from your team on Wednesday 23rd June and put an end to this nonsense!

11. Snigger.

12. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

:worship: :judge:

13. All future telivised England matches have been moved to the gay adult channel as the sight of 11 arseholes getting hammered for 90 mins was far to explicit for terrestrail tv

14. "I can't believe we only managed a draw against a rubbish team we should easily have beaten. . . . I'm ashamed to call myself Algerian" :)