England defender Tyrone Mings hits out at Priti Patel after players subject to racist abuse

As an observation of someone working with mostly Caucasian adolescents in care; not all kids from single parent households end up in care, but the majority of teenagers in care come from single parent households, or households whereby a grandparent was the primary caregiver.

People are getting worked up over 'race' or 'ethnicity' or whatever, when what has always been prevalent in society is how much a child is 'set back' coming from a 'poor working or benefit class' background, regardless of their hue.

If you go to Part 4 of this 2011 Census ( England and Wales) and look at the statistics for Lone Parent Family with Dependant Children presented by Racial Groupings - you will find some interesting anomalies - quite significantly different.

Daz

LE
If you go to Part 4 of this 2011 Census ( England and Wales) and look at the statistics for Lone Parent Family with Dependant Children presented by Racial Groupings - you will find some interesting anomalies - quite significantly different.

• the Black ethnic group made up 8.3% of single parent households with dependent children, and 8.1% of other households (for example, multi-generational households) with dependent children (compared with 3.3% of the general population)
If that helps

• the Black ethnic group made up 8.3% of single parent households with dependent children, and 8.1% of other households (for example, multi-generational households) with dependent children (compared with 3.3% of the general population)
If that helps

That is Part 3.
Look at Part 4. and you will see a different presentation from the same data.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Blimey, only ever seen E for exit something in games, that would confuse my muscle memory

The tank experience is terrible. Maps are too small and confined to use them properly.

BLM has become a vehicle for many grifters and self-interests, but Marxist? That's quite a stretch, even for the intellectually challenged.
You appear severely challenged!!!

Get head extracted from rectum and become more aware.

And..guess what, she has now ‘retired' to look after her various multi million dollar properties.

And..guess what, she has now ‘retired' to look after her various multi million dollar properties.

Champagne Marxist.

The tank experience is terrible. Maps are too small and confined to use them properly.

I like doing silly stuff like BF3 (I think) where you get a motorbike and some C4, ride it into an elevator, then fly off the roof down onto a tank below and boom

Rather silly but fun

So challenged they think BLM US is BLM UK...

That head / rectum interaction process you mentioned...

Can you not thread ban him? It'd save me time lost scrolling past posts where you and others reply to his dribblings.
Still weak, I notice.

Why not rate his whiney, teary posts as Excellent, in some kind of desperate show support of your fellow weak posters?

Oh, you have.

Latest Threads