Engineer Badge

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Billy Badger, Mar 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello
    I am applying for a licence to make military badges, would anyone be interested in a Royal Engineer badge?

Billy S

Attached Files:

2. Like a fart in a ******* space suit.
  3. I don't like your curtains
  4. Only Beef ones ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Billy, as a bit of constructive criticism, it seems to me that the cursive script looks a bit out of proportion. Likewise the block capitals on the Gunner badges. On that basis mate, no thanks, I'm out. But good luck, anyway.
  6. If you wash them in OXO you can watch your missus opening her beef curtains every morning
  7. Although I think your badges are very good, I think Engineers would make their own as they have their own chippys and sign writers.
  8. I'm not sure that green leather settees matches those curtains though ? Are you colour blind ?
  9. Where's the Engineers badge then???

Would anyone like to buy an apple??? Here's a picture of a ******* pear! Trying to sell an engineer badge and posting pics of drop short crap? - **** off you knobba!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. At least I tried to let him down gently.......
    • Like Like x 2
  11. FFS! An invitation to buy an Engineer badge and not an Engineer badge in sight! Who the **** is this retard?! An ex Plank perchance?!
  12. Are you ******* blind?.He's a Man Utd fan.
  13. Fixed the wording for charge

• Like Like x 4
  14. Does anyone else want to club together, maybe get a group discount?
  15. What is the licence for? make what the fu*k you want to make, although its been done to death already.