Engineer Badge

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Billy, as a bit of constructive criticism, it seems to me that the cursive script looks a bit out of proportion. Likewise the block capitals on the Gunner badges. On that basis mate, no thanks, I'm out. But good luck, anyway.

Although I think your badges are very good, I think Engineers would make their own as they have their own chippys and sign writers.

Hello
I am applying for a licence to make military badges, would anyone be interested in a Royal Engineer badge?

Regards

Billy S
Where's the Engineers badge then???

Would anyone like to buy an apple??? Here's a picture of a ******* pear! Trying to sell an engineer badge and posting pics of drop short crap? - **** off you knobba!

Where's the Engineers badge then???

Would anyone like to buy an apple??? Here's a picture of a ******* pear! Trying to sell an engineer badge and posting pics of drop short crap? - **** off you knobba!
At least I tried to let him down gently.......

FFS! An invitation to buy an Engineer badge and not an Engineer badge in sight! Who the **** is this retard?! An ex Plank perchance?!

You'll be offering to build the Engineers a bar next.

Billy Bodger. (Sorry, touchscreen with predictive text.) This is the 6th thread you've started on your arrse advertising campaign.

On those 6 threads you've had just over 4,300 views. Has anybody actually ordered anything? Or are you getting the picture yet?

Can you do a REME one? I don't want one, but it'll keep you busy.

And also what is the price?

Badges of that size (and in exceptionally good detail) can be bought for hardly anything in Terakko Farm in Kenya.

A few of my lads got Engineer badges of that size, so my standard is already high and the price is already low (seeing as most BGs go through BATUK sooner or later).