Engelbert Humperdinck to represent UK at Eurovision 2012

Can it get any worse?

I'd prefer Ken Dodd myself.

"I thank the Lord that I've been blessed with a nine inch length of hap-penis".

T

Tremaine

Is it the Eurovision Mong Contest again? What's wrong with Des O'Connor doing it, maybe too important to leave in careless hands. Tom Jones and a boy band could have done it, it's not unusual. Tony Christie said no , saying he did it for Maria.

Question, are they going to wheel him on to the stage in an iron lung?

He's more Humperdon't these days.

I fucking detest the Eurobollocks song contest.

I have him in my Celebrity Dead Pool. Do I get extra points if he karks it on stage on live tv? Just asking like.......................

Who cares?

If you do care, what's wrong with Engledink? They've tried a whole load of other 'hip' young things and they didn't win. We don't get votes because nobody likes us, they like our handouts of free money and open door immigration policy, but they don't vote for the UK because they'd rather vote for those nice neighbours of theirs.

So it doesn't matter which has-been or never-will-be represents the UK we're going to be getting the "null points" anyway.

At least old Humperbert has a proven track record of being able to sing 'live', unlike the manufactured plastic yoof choice they usually throw up.

But, back to my original point. Who really gives a flying fuck?

Excellent selection IMO for all the pishstained cnuts it will knock off due to apoplectic shock for another 'issue' which actually means F All in the 'real' world.

A cunning plan obviously.
We can't afford to host the event in 2013 so insert a singer that has no hope of winning.We're in the clear.
Maybe that's the same policy Labour have ;-)

As for the Euro contest....who gives a shit?

This years winners are going to be Croatia.

EU membership next year so they need some feel good publicity.

Wonder what odds I can get on them winning?

What an inspired choice. Now, finally, all of the other Urovision countries can actually see the magnitude of the fuck this country no longer gives about their annual reach-round-a-thon.

What an inspired choice. Now, finally, all of the other Urovision countries can actually see the magnitude of the fuck this country no longer gives about their annual reach-round-a-thon.
I agree. We can give them an annual two fingers by sending any old crap to represent us (what's that? We have done that before?). It doesn't matter, as the rest of "Europe" likes to give us a good rogering in the only way they can. We could have sent Led Zep along in the past and they would have still been defeated by some clog dancing poofter from Macedonia or similar.
I can't stand the thing, particularly since "Old Tel" stopped taking the piss.

However, it has one major redeeming feature: the long line of stunning MILFs from various countries announcing the scores at the end.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I have an idea to pep up the competition.

Turn it into the European Thong Contest where female lovelies from each competing country prance around wearing nothing but thongs....

Then I might watch it...

Wordsmith

Sounds like a plan except for the fact that we pay for the damn thing.

All the other Eurovision countries really don't care what "magnitude of the fuck this country no longer gives" so long as we keep paying for the rest of them to have their annual reach-round-a-thon at our expense.

Isn't that nice.

Latest Threads