Energy Smart meters to be fitted in every home

Have a read of this bullsh*t ie

"As well as empowering them to make better, more informed decisions about their energy, smart meters will enable new services and opportunities to make our homes and energy networks more efficient and effective".
Means
They can charge you different tarrifs during peak times and cut you off
if need be,

Smart meters: What our expert panel has to say
Quite clearly the Daily Express worked tirelessly to find a panel of unbiased experts to comment on smart meters.

The best comment is this...

[if you have a smart meter] they will advise you about the dangers of storing combustible material next to your smart meter and electrical equipment
Presumably, if one doesn't have a smart meter, one's energy supplier will be unable to warn you of the dangers of storing combustible material next to your non smart meter and electrical equipment?

A few pages ago, someone mentioned oil tank dipping to gauge level.
My neighbour has a new bunded oil tank.It came with a Apollo oil sensor, some sort of "infra red" or "sonic" thingy? linked to a wifi display in the house.
Oddly the gauge is going up and down by one increment.Is it possible that the warm weather is heating the oil and expanding it and so giving a false reading?

A few pages ago, someone mentioned oil tank dipping to gauge level.
My neighbour has a new bunded oil tank.It came with a Apollo oil sensor, some sort of "infra red" or "sonic" thingy? linked to a wifi display in the house.
Oddly the gauge is going up and down by one increment.Is it possible that the warm weather is heating the oil and expanding it and so giving a false reading?
Quite possibly so,especially if its in direct sunlight, you canna change the laws of physics

Quite clearly the Daily Express worked tirelessly to find a panel of unbiased experts to comment on smart meters.

Presumably, if one doesn't have a smart meter, one's energy supplier will be unable to warn you of the dangers of storing combustible material next to your non smart meter and electrical equipment?
My thoughts exactly, after 'do I need someone to tell me this?' 'Should anyone with common sense be able to work it out?'

I've had a few calls from the phone warriors about smart meters,[fun to be had]
I told one "if I use less lecky all they would do was put the standing charge up"
He said "you're right" and bid me good day