Enemas - Part Two

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After a brief and disasterous visit to the Int Cell with this thread,I will try it again,where I meant to put it in the first place.Sorry and all that.

Anyone felt the benefits from having a hosepipe up the arrse,and having several litres of water and Fairy Liquid up the hoop?
    We had a leaflet through the door today,for a brand new treatment centre in a local town.They are doing enema's.Great.
    But they seem to have a slight problem with calling them enema's.Now they prefer to call it Colonic Hydro Massge.
  2. You have a purple star?

I have a chocolate starfish like the rest of the adult world. (Not that I make a habit of oggling other peoples hoops.)
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Apparently the late (un)lamented Princess of Wales had a penchant for this sort of thing - perhaps that's why she was smiling like that....
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If it's sparkling eyes they want - get and enema, but if it's bulging eyes and pain they want - they need to call me.
  5. This penchant among people to have stuff shove up their bums...

can't fathom it myself..

and the latest trend from Hollywood Whacko land.. anal bleaching, so that the starfish blends in with the rest of the bottie... who is going to see? They parade them about for viewing.. .Oh, look.. mine's by Maybelline or is it L'Oreal? [ oh, wait... Britney and friends did that, right? ]
  6. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

Spoken obviously by a man........."go on dear try it, I promise it wont hurt"
    different if its YOUR arrse things are being ahem, "shoved up"
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Sort of like a TRESemme moment. I can picture it now - screaming gayer running around supermarket with trolley, fighting with women to get hold of the last bottle of bum-ointment for their next enema.
  8. My brother, a veteran plod, tells a story of his rookie days when called to a ' domestic disturbance'. He and his partner arrive at an apartment to hear blood curdling screams and crashing about.. They enter fearfully to find a guy running about his flat, stark naked, smashing into things, an electric cord snaking out of his butt.

While his partner tried to tackle the guy, he was left to trace the cord which, like Sylvester the cat in the cartoons, was wound around furniture and stuff, till finally he found the plug end and pulled it out of the socket.

The guy collapsed and paramedics called... At the emerg they found out his crackhole was stuffed with broken glass and severely scorched.. Turns out the guy, seeking some -ahem - enlightenment and further pleasure- had rigged a Christmas tree bulb to a socket and inserted same..His delight shifted to panic when he squeezed and the bulb broke, exposing the filement and the current running from the wall outlet was unleashed...

Household current and asholes don't mix apparently... public service medic alert compliments of Rocketeer
  9. Relax my dear, have another glass of wine. This will hurt me more than it will hurt you...
  10. While I will admit to having some 'adventures' I have never [oh,my 'exposing myself on the weeb '] taken or given it up the wrongun.. See no merit in it and don't just fancy the -er- outcome -..

doesn't mean I don't admire the turn of the other cheek as part of the total feminine package, mind, just not interested in including it in the 'active participant' column...
  11. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

obviously a man of class....... :D