Endorsing the UN Delegate

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Proximo, Jun 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear All,

I know I'm getting boring about this, but could I remind you to 'endorse' a Nation in Arrsonia as soon as you get UN membership?

We can have all the members we want - if we don't build up a powerbase, we ain't attacking anything! To succeed, we must strike from within.

I'll sticky this as well, so repeated requests don't clog up the rest of the board.

Many thanks. :D

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

OK - whenever you want to just remind me.

3. Ok. As soon as they let me in I will endorse a member state.

4. will do when i stop techno chimping this damn thing

5. Can I just endorse this endorsement thing - ARRSE HQ Only has 15 or so endorsements out of 54 members.

6. Thanks barbs! :D

ARRSE HQ just got made the UN Regional Delegate - top team work all round IMHO. However, please keep endorsing so that we can really fcuk...I mean...influence things at the centre!

7. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

D_D

Who are we endorsing now? Arrsonia currently has no UN delegate.

Scary

8. I've posted a new announcement... :D

9. As soon as you make it across, could I ask you all to endorse 'Iron-Handbag' in order that we can press ahead with whatever the UN throw at us tomorrow?

We'll have a discussion here later tomorrow about whether we let ARRSE HQ pick up where he left off... :D

10. Just endorse all other members of our region that are members of UN..I have :lol:

11. CC, i followed suit, every member of arrsonia who is in the un has been endorsed, if i forgot anyone sorry S_D

12. Everyone has one from me too :)

13. Me me me. I would like to buy the ministership of 'Minister of palm Greasing' please thank you ta.

14. Ok - endorse everyone - that really is manoeuvrist thinking!

God knows who the UN will choose as our Delegate tomorrow... :D

15. Aye, same here all applicable are now endorsed.