ENDEX

Today is ENDEX after 22 years, 8 months and 25 days in the Corps. Tomorrow I can start boring the crap out of everyone with my, 'when I was in the Army,' war stories. Good luck to you all, it's been a pleasure.

Today is ENDEX after 22 years, 8 months and 25 days in the Corps. Tomorrow I can start boring the crap out of everyone with my, 'when I was in the Army,' war stories. Good luck to you all, it's been a pleasure.
Best of luck Pete. Hope it all works out for you in your new venture.

Congratulations on reaching the pension mate, well done.

Sprog. :)
Seriously, as one who has recently left the Army (31 Mar 11) I can relate to your feelings at the moment.
One tip: Don't look back, keep in touch with your muckers and good luck for the future!

It is important to remember that your real life starts now. Good luck!

All the best mate, its scarey and starting my resettlement for a second time with no chances of a further extension, I hope EODMATT is right in saying Life begins and the lunatics stop running the country.

Well done, Mucker.

You've done your stint and there is nobody or nothing can take that away from you.

The first day of the rest of your life.

Civvy strasse is a whole bunh different, eg not half the neighbours come sniffing around yer wife whenever you have a night away.

Managed 48 days as a civilian - enrolled into the Canadian Forces (CF) at CFRC Toronto on 6 July 2011 ;)

Sprog. :)
Seriously, as one who has recently left the Army (31 Mar 11) I can relate to your feelings at the moment.
One tip: Don't look back, keep in touch with your muckers and good luck for the future!
Isn't that 2 tips?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F The NAAFI Bar 4
H RLC 9
Poor_Bloody_Infantry Infantry 1