• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Endex

leehunt said:
Just thought I would pop back in to the bar to apologise if I offended anyone Reference my kit4x post. I was only trying to help some mates out. Thought I was doing them a favour and was not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes. You ever had to do the walk of shame in the cookhouse on a Sat morning, because I have that same feeling now.

For what it is worth reference the fivehead comment that was not my missus but my daughter.
OK fair one. Welcome to ARRSE.

If you have done the Saturday mornign cookhouse walk of shame, then you once you've ironed out your reception party cockup I'm sure you'll be made more than welcome.

When I say welcome, I mean mocked some more.

Stick around, just don't be a nugget

leehunt said:
Time to move on, its great this arrse lark. Thanks for your comments. Be interestd to hear more.
Your just not funny enough mate. The NON BA ARRSE, civilian..... owned website, with it's mainly civ div membership, has quite a few 'old' members... who see themselves as the official authority of all that is deemed funny. Get in the back of the truck. You failed selection.

Good luck with the website promo. Any cnut who supports the Bev Fund is good enough. Endex.

leehunt said:
Just thought I would pop back in to the bar to apologise if I offended anyone Reference my kit4x post. I was only trying to help some mates out. Thought I was doing them a favour and was not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes. You ever had to do the walk of shame in the cookhouse on a Sat morning, because I have that same feeling now.

For what it is worth reference the fivehead comment that was not my missus but my daughter.

Fair one mate. Glad you've seen sense. ;)

Sorry about the comment regarding your daughter.

Does she do dry anal?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
jarrod248 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
jarrod. Did you miss the bit where I asked if I could splay her bum cheeks open and jam my cock in it?
Yes I did miss that, did she turn you down?
No one turns me down. Or more precisely, no one turns a claw hammer, a canvas hood and the boot of a Cortina down.
I actually lol at that. One of your better efforts Flash, now take a rest and take a hot sugary drink.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
jarrod248 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
jarrod. Did you miss the bit where I asked if I could splay her bum cheeks open and jam my cock in it?
Yes I did miss that, did she turn you down?
No one turns me down. Or more precisely, no one turns a claw hammer, a canvas hood and the boot of a Cortina down.
At least you didn't have the bad taste to use a Capri boot.

jarrod248 said:
My Sledge hammer, Tirfor and a Ford Sierra trumps your pathetic attempts.
The fact that you willingly take men into your mouth negates all your trumps............even the ones that smell of sperm.

Latest Threads