Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by leehunt, Mar 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Time to move on, its great this arrse lark. Thanks for your comments. Be interestd to hear more.
  2. I think this is the NAAFI mate not the WRVS.
  3. You've missed your vocation, have you considered suicide?
  4. OK fair one. Welcome to ARRSE.
  5. I'm lost...
  6. Turn left. I find if you do that often enough you at least find where you've been. Don't turn right.

Right is bad.

Hope this helps.
  7. ;
    Only one picture could accompany this heartfelt plea for his manhood back

Attached Files:

8. Thanks.
  9. Lee I hope no one starts crayoning all over your new site mate take care and pick your next words carefully
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Where's the humiliating thread?
  11. If you have done the Saturday mornign cookhouse walk of shame, then you once you've ironed out your reception party cockup I'm sure you'll be made more than welcome.

When I say welcome, I mean mocked some more.

Stick around, just don't be a nugget
  12. Your just not funny enough mate. The NON BA ARRSE, civilian..... owned website, with it's mainly civ div membership, has quite a few 'old' members... who see themselves as the official authority of all that is deemed funny. Get in the back of the truck. You failed selection.

Good luck with the website promo. Any cnut who supports the Bev Fund is good enough. Endex.

13. Fair one mate. Glad you've seen sense. ;)

Sorry about the comment regarding your daughter.

Does she do dry anal?
  14. Only after 1/2 a bottle of Bushmills... Somehow it lost it's excitement...
  15. jarrod. Did you miss the bit where I asked if I could splay her bum cheeks open and jam my cock in it?