Endemol, eh?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by bovvy, May 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6699847.stm

Speechless. :omg:
  2. Thank you and sorry. :oops:

I did search "endemol + kidney" before posting.
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I don't like any of the live game shows that we have in this country. I personally think that "Big Brother" is an abomination. But it pales into insignificance in comparison to this - plain sick.

What price 15 minutes of fame?
  4. As i said on the other thread. they wouldn't make these programmes if people didn't watch them, i agree, its sick beyond belief but can see millions tuning in to see what its all about. The running man with arnie was so far fetched when it came out, i'll give it 5 years before its a reality.
  5. Err.. I work in TV and pitched 'Celebrity Running Man' a couple of months ago- turned down, sadly. Same with 'Celebrity Guantanamo', starring Ross Kemp and Vanessa Feltz in jumpsuits and stress positions... ratings gold, I tell you!
  6. Celebrity guantanamo sounds a winner all the way to me!! Got the allan partridge edge to it. Should re-name this thread "tv we'd love to see". any other idea's for top quality tv shows?
  7. Can i suggest "Tea with T" richard and judy style afternoon show but presented by mr T who delivers a good thrashing to Z list celebs and mongs who he takes exception to. If you take this to a production company, i want half of any royalties!
  8. Celebrity Castaway.

Jade Goody, Vanessa Feltz, the shouty guy from Cillit Bang (and a few others I'm sure we'll think of later) are chucked overboard mid-Atlantic without a life raft. (Is Addenuf a celebrity? Who cares, he can go as well!)

The end!
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah. "Celebrity Love Island - The Survivor Episode".

Get a dozen of these Endemol execs. Ship them out to an island in the tropics. Then fuck off.

No food, no water, no shelter, no tools, no comms, no iPods etc.

And dont come back for a year.

Ladbrokes to give odds on which is the first to suggest Long Pig for tea.
  10. I also pitched 'New Model Army'- a cross between Bad's Lad's Army and Model Behaviour, where the lithe young fillies lived at the Guards depot and were taken in hand by the DS's- assault courses, taken to castings in a Bedford, bit of fieldcraft to win 48hr leave on weekends etc. Channel 5 and Living were interested, but it fizzled out.

Also 'Give (insert useless celeb) A Point', where some idle scumbag like Calum Best or Jade Goody gets taught a trade (carpentry, mechanics eg), then has to stick to it without appearing on TV or in scandal rags for a year.

I tried to do a ob doc series for the TA centenary following new recruits through training all the way to Ops, but C4, BBC3 and BBC1 turned it down due to being 'not suited to current requirements' :roll:
  11. More crap.