• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Endeavour newsletter12 September - free kindle books

I've posted this before but, could a sticky not be made for all free kindle books so that they are all kept together and easier found as most of them have a time limit. Then anyone interested can subscribe to the thread and be notified of any new titles.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I've posted this before but, could a sticky not be made for all free kindle books so that they are all kept together and easier found as most of them have a time limit. Then anyone interested can subscribe to the thread and be notified of any new titles.
I don't think a new forum is needed for this, if you regularly look for the Endeavour link to see what is on offer, why not just subscribe to the newsletter? You would then get the link emailed to you as indeed I do. I put this up to give Arrsers and the other sites, a heads-up about freebies.

I am sure the company would be happy to add you, or anyone from Arrse to their mailing list - remember, if asked you found the link on Arrse :)

Also, if you do that, don't come back and say the links are no longer needed as not everyone will do that. :threaten:

I don't think a new forum is needed for this, if you regularly look for the Endeavour link to see what is on offer, why not just subscribe to the newsletter? You would then get the link emailed to you as indeed I do. I put this up to give Arrsers and the other sites, a heads-up about freebies.

I am sure the company would be happy to add you, or anyone from Arrse to their mailing list - remember, if asked you found the link on Arrse :)

Also, if you do that, don't come back and say the links are no longer needed as not everyone will do that. :threaten:
No, not a new forum, I just thought that having a sticky where anyone who finds any free kindle books that they think might interest other users can post the link and you can post your link to the Endeavour newsletter might have been an idea to keep them all in one place.

Latest Threads