Endeavour newsletter12 September - free kindle books

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by Auld-Yin, Sep 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

2. HHH

HHH LE

I've posted this before but, could a sticky not be made for all free kindle books so that they are all kept together and easier found as most of them have a time limit. Then anyone interested can subscribe to the thread and be notified of any new titles.

3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm having a problem in trying to find and download the free books. Nothing I can click on

4. HHH

HHH LE

When you click on the link in AY post do you not get this page

ImageUploadedByARRSE1347499840.740610.jpg

Then click the " get your free copy here"

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Damn! Of course. Ok, I put it down to tired eyes and failing brain. Thanks for the help

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I don't think a new forum is needed for this, if you regularly look for the Endeavour link to see what is on offer, why not just subscribe to the newsletter? You would then get the link emailed to you as indeed I do. I put this up to give Arrsers and the other sites, a heads-up about freebies.

I am sure the company would be happy to add you, or anyone from Arrse to their mailing list - remember, if asked you found the link on Arrse :)

Also, if you do that, don't come back and say the links are no longer needed as not everyone will do that. :threaten:

7. HHH

HHH LE

No, not a new forum, I just thought that having a sticky where anyone who finds any free kindle books that they think might interest other users can post the link and you can post your link to the Endeavour newsletter might have been an idea to keep them all in one place.