End of Year Awards

It's that time of year were there seems to be "Sports personality of the year", "Best song of the year", "Most pointless celebrity of the year" (won by Pete Docherty, the only thing he's ever deserved, beside an early death). "Best documentary on channel 4 of the year" "Biggest Walt" etc.

So, who on ARRSE deserves an accolade???

Funniest ARRSER, Most annoying ARRSER, Best new ARRSER, most pointless ARRSER (I am prepared to stand by on that one).

Any nominations???

I know who my cash is on for Multiple-Personality of the Year.

Is it true that if you say its name out loud three times it will appear at midnight under a new log-in?

It might be soldier_w, however, she may be more sandbag than sandman. (Ideas of sticking the knees in before adopting the correct position!!)

Keep the votes coming in, as a clerk I’m used to collalating useless data, and the winner(s) will get a nice sweet F A in the new year, either when I sober up, or when I can be bothered.

Or nothing, if I forget.

5.56 for best new ARRSER. Some of the stuff he comes out with is legendry.
PartTimeSergeant for biggest fcuk wit.

Biggest w@nker that scousesoldier or whatever other name he appeared under!!
MDN for most perverse!!
The Swede as a late entrant for Most w@nk thread ever liable to p1ss as many peopke off as possible- Snobbish tw@t!!
Plant Life have to agree with you on 5.56mm for an award like most improved recruit.

plant_life said:
5.56 for best new ARRSER. Some of the stuff he comes out with is legendry.
PartTimeSergeant for biggest fcuk wit.
Seconded.

Frenchperson needs to get the "Comic Book Guy" award for being a tinfoil hat wearing cunt.

I nominate BoomShackerLacker for best impromptu quip!

On a fairly recent thread about sending one more Harrier to support the troops in Afghanistan, Boomy came up with the gem:

"Who'll be looking after Blighty while it's away?"

MsG

jonwilly as the best Arrser. His posts are terribly spelled, slurred but touching, funny and always bang on.

I imagine him sort of like Shane MacGowan of the pogues.

indoubitabley - Gets my Vote for the
'End of Year Awards Thread at Not the End of Year yet' Award...
I think he may win that one...

drain_sniffer said:
Most annoying.....Got to be a close run thing between SLRboy and Frenchperson
Most exalted (if there is such a category) has just got to be Daz. He's way more respectable and respected than you Sniffer Lad. Sorry to break the news that you've been pipped at the post - you'll have to try harder.

I note from the above that Bugsy, good lad that he is, has focussed very positively on humour, but note with concern that you're being negative once again. Here's a suggestion for a New Year's resolution - try to convince yourself that the 'War on Terror' is a false pretext and a tissue of lies. Just focus on that, and if you do make the breakthrough onto the wide open plains of reality, it will put a smile on your chops and a marked spring in your step for the future.

This realistic outlook on the world has cheered me up no end, as will be seen in the more frequent posts I'm planning for the busy year ahead. Cheers.

frenchperson said:
drain_sniffer said:
Most annoying.....Got to be a close run thing between SLRboy and Frenchperson
Most exalted (if there is such a category) has just got to be Daz. He's way more respectable and respected than you Sniffer Lad. Sorry to break the news that you've been pipped at the post - you'll have to try harder.

I note from the above that Bugsy, good lad that he is, has focussed very positively on humour, but note with concern that you're being negative once again. Here's a suggestion for a New Year's resolution - try to convince yourself that the 'War on Terror' is a false pretext and a tissue of lies. Just focus on that, and if you do make the breakthrough onto the wide open plains of reality, it will put a smile on your chops and a marked spring in your step for the future.

This realistic outlook on the world has cheered me up no end, as will be seen in the more frequent posts I'm planning for the busy year ahead. Cheers.
Can't wait, you boring cunt.

Sniffy, I am with you on this one, Frogblerk gets the prize though.