'End of virginity' if women drive, Saudi cleric warns

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Rayc, Dec 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rayc

Rayc RIP

The latest scientific discovery that should warn us all!
  2. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Must be true, the same happened here.
  3. Trust me having worked in Khamis Mushayt in the Kingdom the last fucking thing they need is women drivers!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. If it becomes anything like Kuwait I concur.
  5. Ever driven through a sandstorm in Kuwait? Never seen carnage like it.
  6. What a group of fucking shitheads.
  7. Me thinks the epidemic of virginity among Saudi women is caused by Foul smell of rotting beaver
  8. I have buddy and again it's a view with which I concur. Have said that it wasn't much better during their rush hours, huge 4x4's all overtaking on any side that's clear...lol

Best sight I saw was as I pulled up at a set of traffic lights I looked over at the vehicle in the lane to my right. A young child of no more than 4 years old is stood on the seat between the drivers legs, both hands on the steering wheel whilst the person who I assumeD was his father is talking on his mobile. Lights change, driver accelerates away from the lights, continues talking on mobile and does put a hand back on the steering wheel. I slowed down, pulled in behind and let him continue on his merry way, what a tool.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Having just worked on a course for "Safe Driving in the Middle East" i had accesses to hundreds of hours of Police/CCTV footgae of crashes and bad driving across there.

Its fucking mental! The death rates are horrendous.
  10. I once lost a 4x4 in a sand storm in Kuwait and had to sit in ditch until it knocked off. Not amused doesn't even come close as I was enroute for my bout of Op Stand down.
  11. They might be on to something in fairness; I didn't lose my virginity until I could drive.

On the other hand, my missus at the time couldn't drive so it may not be a particularly sound theory.
  12. Shagging a woman while she is driving... wtf... We need Leo Da Vinci to work out the angles and dangles on that one....
  13. How fucking pathetic, this is the same muslim fucks who consider 8 year old girls "legal" for sex? Stone age cunts!

14. Shouldn't have been wandering about in a sand storm then.
  15. Insha'Allah has a lot to answer for in places like Kuwait. If it's God's will then I might as well dice with death on a high speed, three lane highway whilst driving a huge 4x4 gas guzzler. Couldn't see the attraction in it myself.