End of Operational Tour admin etc

Really appreciate any help here,

got a friend due to come home from Herrick soon, I know they have to go to Cyprus to 'decompress' (get pissed) and then I assume to Chilwell, can anyone give me a (fairly) exact timetable for this?

Ie if say they fly out of theatre on Sunday when would you expect them to be 'released' ? Wednesday? Thursday?

Cheers!

Mongoose said:
Really appreciate any help here,

got a friend due to come home from Herrick soon, I know they have to go to Cyprus to 'decompress' (get pissed) and then I assume to Chilwell, can anyone give me a (fairly) exact timetable for this?

Ie if say they fly out of theatre on Sunday when would you expect them to be 'released' ? Wednesday? Thursday?

Cheers!
Errr...If they get into the UK early enough, Sunday. If not, Monday by mid day sounds good to me.

If it's Out Of Theatre on Sunday, then Decompression would take place Sunday / Monday, fly back to UK Tuesday am. and depending on timings could be away from Chilwell same day or next day.

isnt decompression a fairly dry affair these days, not totally dry but not alcohol sodden.

I'm not sure about decompression being dry.
When I went through it in October last year we could chuck as much beer down our necks as we could handle (about 2 cans after being dry for 7 months :D )

Latest Threads