Emsav - Sad News

Bad CO

Admin
We've recently received the sad news that @Emsav passed away on Sunday 30th June, surrounded by her family, after a brave three year battle with cancer.

Her funeral will take place on Thursday 18th July at Cathédrale Saint-Paul-Aurélien, Kastell-Paol at 1100 hours followed by interment at Cimetière, Rue de Morlaix, 29250 Kastell-Paol to which all are welcome. Family flowers only, charitable donations to Société Nationale de Sauvetage en Mer, Station SNSM de Roscoff, 29680 Roscoff in her memory would be acceptable.

I'm sure all members of the site join me in offering condolences to her family.

Such a shame. I liked her contributions. RIP

RIP

RIP. I too liked her posts, which were very informative. She knew her subject(s). :( .

May God rest her soul.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
RIP emsav, another good one gone.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Any news on her husband? I know he had been battling neuro issues which were looking increasingly like vascular dementia. Sad way for a pair of good eggs to go. She gave me a lot of good tips for visiting Marrakesh (well other than the BEST tip of get out of the city and into the mountains ASAP because it's full of beggars, scroungers and thieves).

ARRSE has a user base from many parts of the world who contribute in various ways and I always noted what Emsav wrote when I saw posts from her on here as a point of view from her part of the world.

My condolences to her family and friends and Rest in Peace to Emsav.

Ritch

LE
A very sad occasion. Emsav's posts were very informative and her contributions with be missed.

Oyibo

LE
RIP Emsav. Never knew you, but enjoyed your posts.See you in Valhalla.

Latest Threads