Empty Wimbledon portends end of the British White man

C

cloudbuster

Alternatively, watching a miserable git batting a ball about is marginally less interesting than watching emulsion drying.

PS Good use of a 12-month-old photo.

what are you on? It's certainly stronger than my vino

edited to add: ah it's the naafi............meant to be complete nonsense

D

Davetheclown

Watch overpaid grown ups playing with their bats and balls, while meeja types tell me how important it is?

It's a load of old bollocks...and as exciting as watching paint dry.

Oh and by the way:

Rodney2q

Be very wary of cursing: imprecations always rebound in some way back upon the head of the curser.
Hark! It's the quasi-intellectual dribble that heralds the arrival of the Lesser Spotted arrogant cunt.

I hope your family dies in an accident involving hydrochloric acid. Yours and Glosterbaggies.

wimbledon:yawnstretch: , slightly more interesting than cricket tho, only for the women
Watch women's tennis with eyes closed. Makes it more interesting for some anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

They give all sorts of excuses for empty Wimbledon, but the main reason is the decline in the UK White population!
Wimbledon: Fans Hit Out Over Empty Seats

The British White is set to be a minority by 2050 and literally extinct by 2100!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-queued-hours-ticket.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

If you read Revelations in the Bible this moment is prophesied:

And yea the centre court at Wimbledon will gape with unsat chairs and a star will herald the arrival of yet another sockpuppet on a military themed anonymous Internet forum.

And lo shall our eyes be guided by his dull shine: for he shall reveal that tennis spectatorial Armageddon is for sure the work of the Gibson and his master Lucifer.

Kevin: 15 Chapter 2.

As the fertility rate, birth rate and marriage rate of the British White falls to non-replacement and unrecoverable levels, the next sign will be the gradual appearance of empty seats at Rugby, Boxing, Wrestling and Football matches.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I like fried eggs on toast with Goan Lime sauce. The Lime sauce is a bit pokey.

T

Tremaine

Wimbledon has no white visitors because there are no British white people left in Wimbledon or London, in fact no white people exist in the whole of Britain. White people have been abducted by aliens or slotted themselves overnight. Nothing to do with it being reported in the Daily heil, or that Wimbledon tickets have been wasted on businesses & sponsors as the fat, ticket-hogging privileged wanker classes hog the event. Nothing at all.

As the fertility rate, birth rate and marriage rate of the British White falls to non-replacement and unrecoverable levels, the next sign will be the gradual appearance of empty seats at Rugby, Boxing, Wrestling and Football matches.
Wrestling? Your branch of the white anglo-saxon protestant family tree is going to die out because you like looking at oiled-up geezers in their pants grappling with each other. I think your preoccupation is a good thing. Well done.

Alternatively, watching a miserable git batting a ball about is marginally less interesting than watching emulsion drying.

PS Good use of a 12-month-old photo.
Philistine.