Empty Out Your Attics

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by MrsRaven, Jul 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bloody hell that's straight out of the 70's! One for the museum to bid for maybe?

2. ...round about the end of '78, I think.

3. £30 for issue 6 and still 5 days 13 hours to go!!

I still have issue 1 signed by the original artist.

Any offers?

( second prize, two signed copies of isssue 1 and a night in a bush just west of Krampnitz 251)

4. I'd say Issue number 6, December 77. Not because I'm a spotter but because it says so on the description.

5. Original artist is a bit strong, all he did was draw pencil copies of photographs :wink: and it's Krampnitz 261.

6. What was her name...Olga? foxy rusky cartoon bird in a Red Star bikini and helmet who made an appearence in later issues

7. Are you an int type or something? Tch. Some of us use other, more mysterious senses.

8. I think we may need to compare BE numbers here to avoid further confusion :wink:

9. woe is me, i had stacks of these and junked em - as per appropriate regs governing destruction of classified docs (ahem)

10. And you think I need to get out more!!!! 8O

11. I think you all need to get out more, anyone up for a drink in London?

12. Doesn't need to - I have pretty much every issue and am looking at getting them copied for whatever purposes the museum may see fit - hopefully not the same as the reasons I retain mine.

13. I have a Recognition Journal from early '80s. Sexy picture of a Czech Female radio Op. 8)