Empty Out Your Attics

Bloody hell that's straight out of the 70's! One for the museum to bid for maybe?

£30 for issue 6 and still 5 days 13 hours to go!!

I still have issue 1 signed by the original artist.

Any offers?

( second prize, two signed copies of isssue 1 and a night in a bush just west of Krampnitz 251)

Whiskybreath said:
...round about the end of '78, I think.
I'd say Issue number 6, December 77. Not because I'm a spotter but because it says so on the description.

subbsonic said:
£30 for issue 6 and still 5 days 13 hours to go!!

I still have issue 1 signed by the original artist.

Any offers?

( second prize, two signed copies of isssue 1 and a night in a bush just west of Krampnitz 251)
Original artist is a bit strong, all he did was draw pencil copies of photographs :wink: and it's Krampnitz 261.

What was her name...Olga? foxy rusky cartoon bird in a Red Star bikini and helmet who made an appearence in later issues

Pocoyo said:
Whiskybreath said:
...round about the end of '78, I think.
I'd say Issue number 6, December 77. Not because I'm a spotter but because it says so on the description.
Are you an int type or something? Tch. Some of us use other, more mysterious senses.

Minnesota_Viking said:
...... and it's Krampnitz 261.
I think we may need to compare BE numbers here to avoid further confusion :wink:

I think you all need to get out more, anyone up for a drink in London?

Invicta said:
Bloody hell that's straight out of the 70's! One for the museum to bid for maybe?
Doesn't need to - I have pretty much every issue and am looking at getting them copied for whatever purposes the museum may see fit - hopefully not the same as the reasons I retain mine.

Think I have a WW1 Pamphlet by Col "Blimp type" on "Sniping, Intelligence and Fieldcraft". Interesting (yawn) pages on how an Int Offr should inspect a telescope.

Also saw that a mate had a copy of a Belize Garrison Newsletter circa 1980!

I have got 3 "Brassey's Battlefield Weapons systems and technology books" I also had an SLR bayonet and 2 SLR magazines but sadly no SLR