• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Employment oppotunity in Bielefeld for ex-techs.

The firm where I am working is recruiting and is in desperate need of some more damn good techs.
If I go sick in the next two months for whatever reason, they are f**k*d big-style.
If you are an ex-tech looöking for work in the Bielefeld area or a serving tech looking at getting out and settling in the Bielefeld area, then please PM me with your details and experience.
If I think I would accept you, then I will pass on the details of who to contact and assist in getting the best possible remuneration package.

Testing boards/modules and diagnosis/repair down to component-level. SMD (Fine-pitch) and THT.
Voltages, 230V supply, 5V & 12V supply voltages for ICs, Logic levels, and up to 1.2kV on places on an open board.

Latest Threads