• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Employment offer

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Beaters wanted. Now it is nearly the open season, particularly here up North. It seems that there are few people ready to flush out the usual vermin: Conservative MPs who look like embryos, immigrants, white, black or Muslim, cunts in general, Italians, Greeks, and , worst of all, Germans. A handsome reward will be given to anyone who will help flush such unwelcome things into the sea.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
I should add that anyone who manages to bag Rageh Omar will get a personal bonus. Anyone smart enough to catch Simon Cowell and bring him back alive, but in chains, is up for a knighthood.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
If he or she was beating privately, and with a quality jazz publication, I would say that was definitely wrong. In public, however, it would all depend on where, and the quality of the material being beaten to. Hope that helps.

Beaters wanted. Now it is nearly the open season, particularly here up North. It seems that there are few people ready to flush out the usual vermin: Conservative MPs who look like embryos, immigrants, white, black or Muslim, cunts in general, Italians, Greeks, and , worst of all, Germans. A handsome reward will be given to anyone who will help flush such unwelcome things into the sea.
I just saw that cunt Anjem Choudray on the news bleeting on about something or other.

Is he included?

I don't know why the news give him air time, especially on a day like today.

Latest Threads