Employment offer

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ciggie, Nov 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Beaters wanted. Now it is nearly the open season, particularly here up North. It seems that there are few people ready to flush out the usual vermin: Conservative MPs who look like embryos, immigrants, white, black or Muslim, cunts in general, Italians, Greeks, and , worst of all, Germans. A handsome reward will be given to anyone who will help flush such unwelcome things into the sea.
  2. I should add that anyone who manages to bag Rageh Omar will get a personal bonus. Anyone smart enough to catch Simon Cowell and bring him back alive, but in chains, is up for a knighthood.
  3. I shot a beater once, at the time I thought it was a bad thing (so did he). Perhaps I was wrong.
  4. If he or she was beating privately, and with a quality jazz publication, I would say that was definitely wrong. In public, however, it would all depend on where, and the quality of the material being beaten to. Hope that helps.
  5. I just saw that cunt Anjem Choudray on the news bleeting on about something or other.

Is he included?

I don't know why the news give him air time, especially on a day like today.
  6. Rigrat, may I offer the services of my reloader? He's fast !