Employment Law.

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if anybody could answer a question for me.

I'm supposed to be going to an Employment Tribunal, for unpaid wages I'm owed, on the 8th of August. The company I'm claiming against has had notification (last Thursday) of the hearing. However as of today, the company is going to be declared insolvent/bankrupt.

So where does the tribunal case stand now - will it still go ahead? As I know all awards when a company goes under are paid out of the NI fund, but I'm wondering if there will still be a hearing?

I'm going to check with CAB, but I thought maybe somebody on here would be able to give me a better answer than somebody reading stuff from a website.



Latest Threads