Emperor Mong visits Australia!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Schaden, May 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. Sharing is certainly caring.

Sloppy seconds dad?

No, you're right, go hard son!
  3. Anyone else notice the girlfriend was only 17 when the father started seeing her? Nothing out of the ordinary for the limited enough gene pool in Tassie though is it?
  4. My youngest was 20 when I was 38. Her fuggly older sister had kittens when she found out my age!

Jealousy certainly is a curse.

(Youngest in age difference that is...)
  5. Mine 18 at the age of 39, giving me a gap of 21 years. But it was a gash shag, not an 11 year relationship so no need to meet sisters, parents etc. Eldest was 56 at 32, giving me another 24 years, so my total "gap" is 45 years. Beat that..
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Good work! Had a few strays over the years that were age undetermined....but hopefully 'of age'. :omg:
  7. I always had a no younger than my daughter policy, it was she who insisted, but now she is nearly 30 its starting to be a struggle. I might have to start lying to her.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Interesting that the father didn't mention the fact that he thought he had ghosts and was going to try to film them....also interesting that the son and bird didn't notice a camcorder.
  9. And did the dad use it as wank material?
  10. Some pictures of the happy couple would be good...
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

But will your daughter not know how old she is?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Ah,the old "I was trying to film paranormal activity" defence.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Well using a spatula and a whisk in that manner is not always considered normal.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Handing out likes like lollies here! I blame the booze.... :biggrin:
  15. At 22 sailing in the Baltic I pulled in a bar in Arhuis and went back to her place. Next morning woken by a knock on the door and "time to get up" in Danish (I guess). So I asked who it was; answer "Mum, she's waking me to go to school". So how old are you? "15". OMG, but legal there.

Had I known then what I know now, I'd have stayed for breakfast and gone for the Mum too.
    • Like Like x 1