Emperor Mong visits Australia!!!!

Anyone else notice the girlfriend was only 17 when the father started seeing her? Nothing out of the ordinary for the limited enough gene pool in Tassie though is it?

My youngest was 20 when I was 38. Her fuggly older sister had kittens when she found out my age!

Jealousy certainly is a curse.

(Youngest in age difference that is...)

Mine 18 at the age of 39, giving me a gap of 21 years. But it was a gash shag, not an 11 year relationship so no need to meet sisters, parents etc. Eldest was 56 at 32, giving me another 24 years, so my total "gap" is 45 years. Beat that..

I always had a no younger than my daughter policy, it was she who insisted, but now she is nearly 30 its starting to be a struggle. I might have to start lying to her.

Interesting that the father didn't mention the fact that he thought he had ghosts and was going to try to film them....also interesting that the son and bird didn't notice a camcorder.

Some pictures of the happy couple would be good...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I always had a no younger than my daughter policy, it was she who insisted, but now she is nearly 30 its starting to be a struggle. I might have to start lying to her.

But will your daughter not know how old she is?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ah,the old "I was trying to film paranormal activity" defence.
Well using a spatula and a whisk in that manner is not always considered normal.

Good work! Had a few strays over the years that were age undetermined....but hopefully 'of age'. :omg:
At 22 sailing in the Baltic I pulled in a bar in Arhuis and went back to her place. Next morning woken by a knock on the door and "time to get up" in Danish (I guess). So I asked who it was; answer "Mum, she's waking me to go to school". So how old are you? "15". OMG, but legal there.

Had I known then what I know now, I'd have stayed for breakfast and gone for the Mum too.

At 22 sailing in the Baltic I pulled in a bar in Arhuis and went back to her place. Next morning woken by a knock on the door and "time to get up" in Danish (I guess). So I asked who it was; answer "Mum, she's waking me to go to school". So how old are you? "15". OMG, but legal there.

Had I known then what I know now, I'd have stayed for breakfast and gone for the Mum too.
C'mon Bob- they're getting younger all the time. Time to change your name to 'Jimthemolester'