Emperor Mong & Dariwin having fun!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sebcoe, Oct 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like the emperor & Darwin are having fun with hurricane Sandy, 5 dead already, I am sure after a word with the Emperor they are up for an award......fuck sake if the police say evacuate.....!

2. It is the way of things, Grasshopper...

3. 16 million homes without power but on a brighter note the bills will be lower.
    For every negative there's a positive.

4. It'll cut down on their emissions too.
    Something else they've been promising and not keeping :)
    Never mind, every cloud has a toxic chemical content :wink:

5. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

seriouslt though , the homeless would have been well fucked . Dont half of them live in the tube tunnels .

• Like Like x 1
  6. who's Dariwin?

7. Is it Lance Armstrong???

8. I fucked up typing on my ipad.......just take the i after the r out taff.....theres a good lad!

• Like Like x 1
  9. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Clip on the news showing a reporter who has heard the EM saying 'Don't listen to them, get out there and get the news in!' So off goes the hack in his foulies and gets swept off his feet ...

10. There are reports on CNN, that there are people in New Jersey in high rise appartments without food.......FFS they had at least 3 days warning.

EM: fools! don't Que for food in the shops, there will be no ques come tuesday......!!! Mawhaahaa!.....Darwin your turn!

11. Yeah but then they will hike the cost of electricity to pay for the repairs to the transmission lines and infrastructure. Every silver lining has a dark cloud around it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

'No food' may mean not able to get out to McD/McD shut. The modern hunter/gatherer.

13. Look, as all those people in New Orleans explained, they weren’t looting, they were scavenging for vital supplies such as food, water, medicines, batteries, torches, laptops, new cars, 42” plasma TVs, jewellery, ATM machines etc.

• Like Like x 2
  14. And so they fucking should. Apparently kids have to eat everyday and therefore some of us need the overtime.

15. That's the advantage of battery power. Always a +ve and a -ve.

(Apologies - Virgin Trains, twists the mind)