EMPÖRUNG!! (Outrage!!)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proper_Gander, Sep 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

it reads something in the likes of:
    "We condone such concrete measures to slowly reduce the involvement of the Bundeswehr (in Afghanistan)"

this is a poster by the Friedensgesellschaft/Vereinigte Kriegsdienstgegnerinnen (DFG-VK) who were cheering "yippee another one gone" on their website in response to the death of Micha M. (†29) in the afghanistan

full german article by the Bild, the german Sun basically

2. Thats pretty fcuked up! Are the Bundeswehr too PC to go round and fill these cnuts in?

3. no idea tbh

i think the last time the germans had balls was when they invaded poland

4. I think it means we welcome this gradual reduction in the size of the BW...not just in AFG. It's a bit like seeing each casualty here as a minor defence cut and is not just anti-war but anti-military in general. Cnuts. It is like dancing on each grave...

5. you're right actually, to reinforce that, BamM stands for "Büro für antimilitaristische Maßnahmen" which i don't think needs any translation

6. Well, ich bin ganz outraged and ich wartet hier bei der haltstelle fur die erste bus zum 'Outrage Stadt', wo ich can whinge like f*ck, me old China. Cor blimey.

7. Ausgezeichnet....wer hatt dem Schlusseln fur dem Outragebus?

8. What's the outrage in aid of? If someone pisses on your grave in one graveyard, you can go get buried in another.

Honestly, some people...

9. Den Schlüssel hab' ich, aber kein Benzin - viel zu teuer heutzutage!

I see they're wimmin, predictably enough (Kriegsdienstgegnerinnen), so literally a bunch of cnuts.

10. Ich habe dem Schlusseln. Raus raus raus!! :D

11. Just proves Journo = cnut, in any language.

12. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

seconded

and i agree with cuddles
    it is indeed like 'dancing on each grave'
    hope those idiots will all die a miserable death

ich habe den ersatzschlüssel ... falls noch jemand mitfahren möchte ... einsteigen bitte

13. Achtung....boxhead!

14. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

aber durchaus lesbar - wieviele jahre ist es her?