Emotional intelligence aids sex

mmmmm twins.

Of course just to test out the theory

They can have all the 'emotional intelligence' and satisfaction they like. Just as long as they leave me empty and don't forget to tickle the balls

As long as they dont have 'actual intelligence' I dont mind.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Up to a third of women find it difficult or impossible to reach a climax during sex.
And this research is now suggesting that this is because they're ignorant, cold-hearted bitches. Excellent!

BrunoNoMedals said:
Up to a third of women find it difficult or impossible to reach a climax during sex.
And this research is now suggesting that this is because they're ignorant, cold-hearted bitches. Excellent!
Wonder what the figures are for reaching orgasm when playing solo! Just a thought ..... :twisted:

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Wishful_Thinking said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Wonder what the figures are for reaching orgasm when playing solo! Just a thought ..... :twisted:
The study does state that it takes into account orgasms reached "during intercourse and masturbation".

So no, you're not getting away with that one :p

If you're not a cold-hearted, ignorant bitch, please feel free to prove it.

better stay away from emotionally intelligent wimmin... i don't want to get Aids! 8O

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Wishful_Thinking said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Ahem! ;-)

BrunoNoMedals said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
The study does state that it takes into account orgasms reached "during intercourse and masturbation".

So no, you're not getting away with that one :p

If you're not a cold-hearted, ignorant bitch, please feel free to prove it.
Better say I am then, though I'm going against my principles and lying to you. :D

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mr_Deputy said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
I don’t have the exact figures darling but if you were willing to dress up as Princess Leia as well I’ll play you in return and we can produce some meaningful stats over the course of a long, satisfying, role playing evening. My dressing up place or your's?
I can state with utmost authority that she does a great Princess Leia.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
I don’t have the exact figures darling but if you were willing to dress up as Princess Leia as well I’ll play you in return and we can produce some meaningful stats over the course of a long, satisfying, role playing evening. My dressing up place or your's?
I can state with utmost authority that she does a great Princess Leia.
What about role playing 'Deliverance'? Squeal piggy, squeal...

Hmm decisions decisions, so the choice is dressing up in flowing robes and playing Princess Leia with Mr D or playing a pig with the Flashman. Surely that's a no brainer... where's my oink outfit! :wink: :p

Wishful_Thinking said:
Hmm decisions decisions, so the choice is dressing up in flowing robes and playing Princess Leia with Mr D or playing a pig with the Flashman. Surely that's a no brainer... where's my oink outfit! :wink: :p
The other alternative (as alluded to by me) is to flick one off to the camera and post the results here. I'm sure we could all settle for that :D