Emoticons

L

lumpy2

Got a message in "instant chat" just now from a mucker who was asking how to do the various emoticons.

The only ones I know are ones I've found out from other posts by dint of placing the cursor over them.

I'm sure there used to be a list somewhere of what to type in for each one, but I'm buggered if I can find it, or remember where it was.

Please could someone enlighten me.

And yes, I am a sad twat and also bored shitless.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Check on the Quick Reply box, on the tool bar is a smiley, click on it and a pop up will appear, enlarge for all the emoticons available.

L

lumpy2

Don't have a smiler on my screen, but found the list in the "posting permissions" box.

Thanks anyway :joker: and Nobby

Got a message in "instant chat" just now from a mucker who was asking how to do the various emoticons.

The only ones I know are ones I've found out from other posts by dint of placing the cursor over them.

I'm sure there used to be a list somewhere of what to type in for each one, but I'm buggered if I can find it, or remember where it was.

Try spraying arterial blood from your neck on to the screen, in the shape of whatever emotion you currently feel (not sure if there is one for 'feeling like an unloved dry-cunted bag of yeast').

L

lumpy2

Try spraying arterial blood from your neck on to the screen, in the shape of whatever emotion you currently feel (not sure if there is one for 'feeling like an unloved dry-cunted bag of yeast').
You say the sweetest things.

I'm still spoken for though, sorry to disappoint.

J

Emoticons. Just. Don't...

L

lumpy2

Your post is a symphony of emergency banter. You're a bit shit at this aren't you petal?
What sort of banter were you expecting? I didn't ask you to come onto this thread and start abusing me, did I?

So don't "petal" me, you fucking water closet.

Latest Threads