Emma Watson is bad for you!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HHH, Sep 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. I could be very bad with Emma Watson!

[​IMG]

3. My sex life at the moment, I.d be happy just thinking about it... oh wait a sec...

4. And in further news Bears are Roman Catholic and the Pope sh1ts in the woods.

Slow news day in Belfast? I'm more concerned they need a warning over this sort of stuff.

5. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

you'll get put on a charge leaving the shower running like that, when you've finished abusing it the navy way can I have a crack at the front?

6. HHH

HHH LE

Must be a slow day every where then as every news outlet is running the story, we're not that behind the times here!

Emma Watson 'most dangerous'...

7. Be my guest!

[​IMG]

8. This has been a well known tactic for years, along with 'free virus scans' or 'free registry scans'.

Spoofing websites, ie bank websites is also pretty common. ie you log on to a identical looking front page as Personal banking: Bank Accounts, Mortgages, Online | HSBC Bank UK but the domain is front@hsbcbank.com or similar.

NON of this is new. I suppose it is similar to Spearphishing. In that it is aimed at certain people, but without the e-mail.

Perhaps 'booby trap' or 'dodo bait' would be a good to coin.

9. Who gives a shit?

Oh, wait.....

holymoly=com_t_emma-watson-faked-naked-pics-130510a.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Monty please do better. Reach out mate, reach out... more shots of those puppies are in demand.

11. And there was me thinking it would be a picture of her doing something naughty with Harry Potter whilst wearing a gymslip ;-)

12. That's quite a good photoshop, I'm sticking it in the bank.....

13. Why would you have an umbrella in the bog?

Squirter perhaps

On dear, need to rest...

14. If the "golden shower" was a little more than you expected, you could stick the pointy end of the brolly up her hoop and open up the brolly.

15. If she was using my karzi I'd run in there after her, shove my head as far as possible down the pan, take a deep sniff and start rubbing the old chap furiously.