Emma Chambers dies at 53

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Sometimes an individuals demise is worthy of a thread. As good as the dead pool threads are and they do serve a purpose, but comments about a special individual can get lost as that thread charges on.
It's like a book of remembrance.
Well not quite.

And then some fecker says, "Is it to early to say I would?"

Last edited:
It’s a real shame that she’s gone at such an early age, but deserving of a thread of her own, outside of the Dead Pool thread?
The fact it’s in the NAAFI dictates the direction the thread will inevitably take! :smile:

Her performance in the Vicar of etc. was stunningly convincing despite how hilariously OTT the character's, um, speshulness was. I saw her in a few other things, including non-comedy roles, but nothing that seemed as challenging as playing Alice Tinker so successfully must have been.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
How the fucketty fück would you know that? Is has never happened and nor will it. Ever.
But one can dream! I dreamt Sluggy was a nice person, worst five minutes of my life!

She was funny,talented,well liked by all and, made the World a happier place.

There aren't many people you can say that about.

It’s a real shame that she’s gone at such an early age, but deserving of a thread of her own, outside of the Dead Pool thread?
Has Elton John written and performed, 'Candle in the Wind (Goodbye Dibley's Rose) 2018 yet?

#thepeoplesvicarofdibleysupportingactress

What did she do to become that?
Don't ask me, I thought she was great actor, and I have given her an RIP in the dead pool thread, but there are a few people who obviously did and want a thread for her. I don't find that concept difficult to understand, you obviously do and I wish you well as you and the other idiots slowly trash a perfectly innocent thread.

Don't ask me, I thought she was great actor, and I have given her an RIP in the dead pool thread, but there are a few people who obviously did and want a thread for her. I don't find that concept difficult to understand, you obviously do and I wish you well as you and the other idiots slowly trash a perfectly innocent thread.
Seems you Mods have differing ideas on what should and what shouldn't have a thread of its own, like:
  • 'there's a squillion other threads on this, it doesn't need another one. Locked/Hooped delete as applicable
  • There's already a thread on this... merged.
The dead pool thread is an ideal place to discuss the erm, dead. A new discrete thread for the deaths of Royalty, Presidents or world stage personas might be appropriate but for supporting role actors?

Seems you Mods have differing ideas on what should and what shouldn't have a thread of its own, like:
  • 'there's a squillion other threads on this, it doesn't need another one. Locked/Hooped delete as applicable
The dead pool thread is an ideal place to discuss the erm, dead. A new discrete thread for the deaths of Royalty, Presidents or world stage personas might be appropriate but for supporting role actors?
Yawn.

You should explode yourself outside GoodCO's mum's house. That'll show them.

You should explode yourself outside GoodCO's mum's house. That'll show them.
Thank you for your suggestion. It has to be said though that there are many other ahead of me in the queue of people I'd like to explode in front of GCO's mum's house. Or anywhere else that is convenient come to that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F The NAAFI Bar 75
cheesypoptart Multinational HQ 14
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 100