Emma Chambers dies at 53

Nooo..... Vicar Of Dibley and Notting Hill actress Emma Chambers dies at 53

The number of times i've knocked one out watching her on V of D.

Vicar Of Dibley and Notting Hill actress Emma Chambers dies at 53
One day we'll have an Arrse deathlist thread - I don't know, let's call it 'Dead Pool 2018' say for this year but until we do, we will have to just make do with a new thread for each individual karkee.

Well observed and full marks for your eagle eyed spotting and prompt reportage of this young lady's sad demise.

The irony is that, in her most well known role, she played a rather thick woman as a foil against a woman whom I suspect is less gifted than her.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, yes she's karked it.

Poor woman. Too young

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That's a bummer. I liked her ditzy characters.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
One day we'll have an Arrse deathlist thread - I don't know, let's call it 'Dead Pool 2018' say for this year but until we do, we will have to just make do with a new thread for each individual karkee.

Well observed and full marks for your eagle eyed spotting and prompt reportage of this young lady's sad demise.
It's so nice when someone can suggest something that would be of benefit to all Arrse users without even a hint of sarcasm. One day the world will be pink and fluffy and Princess Dale of Slug will rule on her white unicorn of godliness, making lists and face-slashing heretics. We can but hope.

Sometimes an individuals demise is worthy of a thread. As good as the dead pool threads are and they do serve a purpose, but comments about a special individual can get lost as that thread charges on.

I’m willing to bet no Arrser knew her but even so we have an outpouring of grief....

WTF is going on? This is just the kind of behaviour that gets you in the crosshairs normally.....

Didn't realise she was 53. Loved her VoD character. Quite fancied her as well.
You are not alone in that. Her character in VoD had a very vulnerable trait and she was very easy on the eye as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F The NAAFI Bar 75
cheesypoptart Multinational HQ 14
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 100