Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

EmilyThornbury. Colonel Lady Nugee- deserves a thread if it's own

The white van man/St George flag item is old news now, since her recent question time appearance she's a staunch patriot it seems and is offended if people think she/labour are anything else.

If I was to be pedantic She didnt actually confirm which country labour are patriotic about, merely that they are patriotic.

The white van man/St George flag item is old news now, since her recent question time appearance she's a staunch patriot it seems and is offended if people think she/labour are anything else.

If I was to be pedantic She didnt actually confirm which country labour are patriotic about, merely that they are patriotic.

Senior members of the Labour Party do find Russia Today a comfortable place to air their views...

Locked now!

Just as well this is started in the Int Cell. With just over two and a half weeks to go I think the good Ms Thornberry will have some gems still to come.

After this pearl of wisdom from that thread, from @Herrumph: The Shadow Foreign Secretary warrants a whole thread of her own to illustrate her complete incompetence and twattishness,

Hmmm ... comparing the Shadow Foreign Secretary and the Foreign Secretary I need a moment to consider who has demonstrated the most "complete incompetence and twattishness" ... as well as the most "crushing snobbery and hypocrisy" .,. more hmmm ... close call.

After this pearl of wisdom from that thread, from @Herrumph: The Shadow Foreign Secretary warrants a whole thread of her own to illustrate her complete incompetence and twattishness,

Hmmm ... comparing the Shadow Foreign Secretary and the Foreign Secretary I need a moment to consider who has demonstrated the most "complete incompetence and twattishness" ... as well as the most "crushing snobbery and hypocrisy" .,. more hmmm ... close call.
Boris is a toff and doesn't pretend to be anything else but I've never seen him being snobbish. I realise that for the hard of thinking it's easy to make the assumption that all tiffs are snobs.

Boris is also witty which leads those with an absence of humour to assume he is a fool. Anybody watching him in a debate or making the mistake of debating with him is soon disabused of that assumption.

Anyone who thinks him a fool is a far greater fool than they think he is.

Last edited:
As her constituency is Islington South & Finsbury, where the Labour vote is weighed (on ethically sourced hand crafted artisanal scales, obvs) rather than counted, regardless of the size of the Labour defeat, we'll be seeing more of Lady Nugee MP.

As her constituency is Islington South & Finsbury, where the Labour vote is weighed (on ethically sourced hand crafted artisanal scales, obvs) rather than counted, regardless of the size of the Labour defeat, we'll be seeing more of Lady Nugee MP.
Or she might be made a Lady by JC as he is kicked out as Leader of the Labour Party.