Emily Thornberry watch

Emily goes into combat with Andrew Neill this evening - should be worth seeing. She is guaranteed to go bat shit mental at some stage and I hope Brillo hands her her ample arse!
The Lady Nugee, full of piss and vinegar.

Yeah but she was very poor as a child and her mother had their cats put down as they couldn't afford to feed them! Then, at 17, she moves into Dads pad, is allowed to drive his car and have parties in said pad when he is off and about.

Emily goes into combat with Andrew Neill this evening - should be worth seeing. She is guaranteed to go bat shit mental at some stage and I hope Brillo hands her her ample arse!
Let me guess what she'll say . . .

"I told Jeremy that he couldn't win on that manifesto. I was the only one"

"I warned them all, Keir Starmer too, that being neutral for BREXIT wouldn't work"

"My £2.9m house? How dare you, I have recently had it valued at £3.5m!"

"Rebecca Long-Bailey is a northern, and a common one at that, so therefore she should be automatically excluded from running for Party Leader"

"Lisa Nandy is part Paki don't you know?"

Emily Thornbury watch.
I think she'll enjoy this elegant timepiece.

Danbury-Mint-The-Cross-of-St-George-Mens.jpg

It will come as no surprise. She was given a leg-up by a few MPs in the last round in the interests only of demonstrating a broader field of candidates during the earlier stages. The inevitable has now come to pass.

I sense your anguish.

Any videos of her crying yet, asking for a friend...

It will come as no surprise. She was given a leg-up by a few MPs in the last round in the interests only of demonstrating a field of broader candidates during the earlier stages. The inevitable has now come to pass.

I sense your anguish.
Slightly edited.

I did notice in her humble acceptance of her failure, that she retains a high opinion of her attributes.
TLA LtCol The Lady Nugee said:
it's back to the day job of holding this wretched Tory government to account on its foreign policy, and doing so with the same passion, tenacity and forensic skill I've shown for four years in that role.

Off to the backbenchers then.
Not liked by Sir Keir or the next leader.

Slightly edited.

I did notice in her humble acceptance of her failure, that she retains a high opinion of her attributes.
Lady Hugee is very humble.

TamH70

MIA
Lady Hugee is very humble.
We know a song about that, don't we children?

The Lonely Island. I apologise to them for linking them to this Politburo wannabe.

Latest Threads